PAL Title I can't get to work on NTSC

Discussion in 'Wii - Backup Loaders' started by DjFIL, Aug 8, 2010.

Aug 8, 2010
  1. DjFIL
    OP

Member DjFIL GBAtemp Maniac

Canada
    Wii is NTSC 4.2U... softmod updated using the latest guide found here on GBAtemp.
    I normally don't have any issues playing PAL games. I can play Ashes Cricket, Rugby League 3 and a few others that I have in PAL format.
    I can't get G1 Jockey 2008 PAL to work. Using USB Loader GX it goes non-responsive on Black screen. Using NeoGamma R8 it goes non-responsive on Green screen.
    My usual settings for PAL games (or any game) is force NTSC, VidTV patch on, IOS249, Error 002 fix on.

Any suggestions? Did I get a bad ISO? Anyone else have this game working?

2. d3monsting

Member d3monsting GBAtemp Regular

United States
    I have the issue you do with that game, on ALL of my PAL games. =-= I will try your settings and be back. Thanks [​IMG]
    EDIT: wow! it works now! thx

3. DjFIL
    OP

Canada
    Glad it works for you... did one of those games you happened to try be G1 Jockey 2008? Still would love to get this to work.

4. DjFIL
    OP

Canada
    Anyone else able to help with USB Loader GX? I was able to get G1 Jockey 2008 to work under Configurable USB Loader... but I prefer USB Loader GX's interface. I've posted on GX's own forums to see if they can help too. On another note, long time known issue with most backup loaders and Rugby League 3 where it would lock you down in a demo mode... it also doesn't happen in Cfg USB Loader. Any assistance would be appreciated.

5. d3monsting

Member d3monsting GBAtemp Regular

United States
    Sorry, I haven't tried the game you're referring to... However I might try to buy a copy just to try it out [​IMG]. I'll report back with results...

6. WiiPower

Member WiiPower GBAtemp Guru

Germany
    Did you try the correct 002 error fix on Rugby League 3? "anti 002 fix" is NEVER to be enabled btw.

7. DjFIL
    OP

Canada
    Yeah I tried with multiple settings for Rugby League 3. Always goes to that locked down demo mode when playing with USB Loader GX.

8. DjFIL
    OP

Canada
    *BUMP*

Really would like to have this compatibility issue fixed in USB Loader GX. Any assistance would be much appreciated.