Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
We will play soon man, I wont be able to burn it until tomorrow, maybe even later but I still don't have interweb at home lol so..
Azimuth it's real, the newzleech link I posted is legit, just refresh it until it is complete, or grab the files that say 100% now.

My server's not turned on so I'll have to get it later, probably will only be able to burn tomorrow but I fear that if I launch it before release date, I'll get perm banned. Maybe I should just use my other system as an offline one... will have to change its date to like the 30th tho LMAO

A

alucard_xs

"Halo 3 NTSC Stealth Patched Video Partition Present "HALO_3.part.par2"

I really think it's a fake ...

Gaisuto

Lose 2 Levels.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
"Halo 3 NTSC Stealth Patched Video Partition Present "HALO_3.part.par2"

I really think it's a fake ...
If you saw above, Thug explained what par2s did. I don't think that'd make it fake.
WOO! Figured it out and downloading! Only three parts at a time though, this might take a while. But so worth it
biggrin.gif

T-hug

Always like this.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
GBAtemp.net
XP
@alucard_xs
I give up. It is real, I know the guy personally who is uploading it. If that's not enough for you I dunno what is. The funny lookin post name is because it's not a scene group, it's a single guy who has ripped it packed it made par2s and is uploading it.
Oh and read the thread, par2 has been explained.

Gaisuto

Lose 2 Levels.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
http://www.pro-g.co.uk/news/19-09-2007-6492.html
QUOTE said:
MS confirms to Pro-G that consumers will not be banned for playing Halo 3 before official release.
QUOTE...However, Pro-G has since been contacted by another MS rep, who said the ban only applies to Microsoft employees.
Thank god!

OMGOMGOMG I ****ing love Florida now! I love my internet provider! Road Runner ISP gives free Newsgroup access, and it's DAMN FAST. 1200KB/sec! God DAMN Halo is downloading FAST!!!!

Don Andy

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Well, if it's at this Xbox-Sky place I'm SOL because I can't get there...only Blackcats. And Blackcats doesn't have it. I'm sad now.
I registered at Xbox-Sky yesterday (more of a coincidence) but they require 2 day waiting time before download for new members. Bleh.

Anyway, there are so many leecher and not enough seeders on there, so you probably will get it faster by just waiting for the Blackcats one and getting it from there
wink.gif

Edit:
Meh, overlooked like 2 pages >.<

Anyway @tetsuya:
Currently, Halo 3 NTSC Stealth Patched Video Partition Present is your safest bet.

Azimuth

Chicken Teriyaki Boy!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
We will play soon man, I wont be able to burn it until tomorrow, maybe even later but I still don't have interweb at home lol so..
Azimuth it's real, the newzleech link I posted is legit, just refresh it until it is complete, or grab the files that say 100% now.

awesome, it looks like its the right size
bow.gif

QuantumFluxx

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
The reason for the strange name and why it explicitly says video included is because there was a previous rip that was going to be posted to usenet from a user in the same IRC room, but his release didn't have the video partition fixed so it wasn't stealth, and thus wouldn't load on iXtreme.

jimmy j

Awesome for hire.
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
A lot of Newzleech users are claiming that the upload has stopped and is yet another fake! Let me assure you that the upload is still underway and that there seems to be a problem with newzleech's update process.

Switch to binsearch boys!
cool.gif

Gaisuto

Lose 2 Levels.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I just noticed that a few minutes ago. The site in this topic didn't update anymore, so I switched to the one you gave me earlier and started downloading yet another batch of eight.

No need to be scared, everyone.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Nah we have well established 401ks health insurance and paid daily