DaRk_ViVi

Sending you back... to the future!
Trophies
Website
www.darkvivi.it
XP
Country
Italy
Well i have played Halo 1 and 2-3 hours of Halo 2 (storyline, i played a lot more in multi) and i still think that it's not such a great game. Just good IMHO.
Half Life 2 and Bioshock are waaaaaaay better IMHO.

leetdude_007

Official GBAtemp Assassin That Has Never Killed An
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
jimmy. I don't think gay people are enemies in halo 3. Only in bible belt churches and the republican party. Wait a sec, they're the same thing.

jimmy j

Awesome for hire.
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
jimmy. I don't think gay people are enemies in halo 3. Only in bible belt churches and the republican party. Wait a sec, they're the same thing.

huh.gif
What gay people? These two?

awesomepowertf8.jpg

What makes you think they are gay?
tongue.gif

QuantumFluxx

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
A tear just fell down my cheek. I really hope it gets ripped soon. And god I hope that despite its PAL region, it will play on my NTSC console like other games before it.

Either way, should it appear, I'm locking myself in my room for a week.

Garcia

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
QUOTE said:
I grew up loving Aliens and Predator movies, so halo is right up my street.

Really - I have only ever played Halo 1, in my eyes it was so awful that I will never play another. One of the things that really put me off were the cute fuzzy little *monsters* shouting "o no" from around corners and then running off......Real hardcore!! and you say you grew up on Alien movies??? Were they Disney re-makes? LMAO

Because only girls like you can only play the easy mode, in hardcore you don't get them screaming "oh no" , but you get "IM GOING TO RAPE YOUR ASS".

Halo 3 will be the game ill be playing night and day when it comes out in the stors, we pre-ordered it.

G~

cenotaph

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
The Halo series is one of the most overhyped and overrated ever. Decent gameplay, decent multiplayer, rotten singleplayer (worst level design ever; story and character development is about as compelling as watching paint dry).

jimmy j

Awesome for hire.
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
The Halo series is one of the most overhyped and overrated ever. Decent gameplay, decent multiplayer, rotten singleplayer (worst level design ever; story and character development is about as compelling as watching paint dry).

That's one point of view. A lot of people (me included) like Halo and there's no point trying to convince educated, experienced gamers that they are wrong to like it (otherwise I would dedicate more time to convince people that all RTS games suck arse!)

Gaisuto

Lose 2 Levels.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
With microsoft banning someones live account for 5000 years. I don't think I'll be risking playing this till release day.
They weren't banned because they played the game early. They were banned because they tried to sneak into an exclusive and closed-mouth (Word barely got out of its existance) Microsoft/Bungie Staff only Beta.

If it does get leaked early, it's not right for Microsoft to be able to ban people. It's not the consumer's fault for getting it early, it's the fault of the shopkeepers who screw up.

jimmy j

Awesome for hire.
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
It's not the consumer's fault for getting it early, it's the fault of the shopkeepers who screw up.

I totally agree, but I still wouldn't be dumb enough to take it online. What's the point anyway? Who are you going to play against?

But yeah, damn those pesky shopkeepers and their screw ups! They need to pull their socks up and screw up with Halo 3
wink.gif

Gaisuto

Lose 2 Levels.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Well, the 360 keeps a log of every game you attempt to boot up with time and date and everything, if you're online it's automatically relayed to Microsoft. Playing the game offline first, then online later, they'd still find out you played it early.

T-hug

Always like this.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
GBAtemp.net
XP
O... M... G...
Any doubters trust the vivi for he only talks the truth.

Anyone with modded firmwares I'd advise to not play this on live or to even boot it while connected to live until it's a bit closer to retail release date.

DaRk_ViVi

Sending you back... to the future!
Trophies
Website
www.darkvivi.it
XP
Country
Italy
O... M... G...
Any doubters trust the vivi for he only talks the truth.

Anyone with modded firmwares I'd advise to not play this on live or to even boot it while connected to live until it's a bit closer to retail release date.

NUKED Halo.3.REAL.MULTI4.XBOX360-SWAG reason fake
sorry :/

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-