Rossman

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Hello,

I'm running CFG USB Loader v60 with cIOS222 and I also have cIOS249 56 d2x v6 installed for games that won't work with 222, like Kirby's Return to Dreamland.

I'm trying to get two PAL games to work on my NTSC Wii. The Munchables will play the music and the controller will connect, but the screen says no signal. If I force it to NTSC there's no music, no controller connection, and I have to hold down the Wii power button to get it to restart. I've tried all combinations of patches in the settings, and searched all around the net for someone else who has had this problem, but I can't find any solution! I've also tried it on the most recent version of USB Loader GX with the same results.

My second game is a PAL version of Mario All-Stars. After fiddling around with the settings I got it to work, but the bottom of the screen is cut off, almost like the picture isn't centered properly.

Can someone please help me figure out how to get these two working? I've been playing other recent PAL games like Xenoblade and Kirby's Return to Dreamland, and older PAL games like Dragon Quest Swords and Punch Out, so I can't figure out why I can't get these two PAL games working!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/@legolambs