Pal and NTSC-U 4.1 THEMES

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by thc42O, Aug 21, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Aug 21, 2009

Pal and NTSC-U 4.1 THEMES by thc42O at 7:07 PM (2,064 Views / 0 Likes) 28 replies

1. thc42O
    OP

Banned thc42O Banned

Canada
    *removed*

2. rommy667

Member rommy667 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Ireland
    Thanks a lot for the share LOVE the xp one [​IMG]

3. bj4e2

Newcomer bj4e2 Advanced Member

Jamaica
    Dude didn't you just steal them and post them with absolutely no credit to the authors? That's not cool!!

4. RLRL

Newcomer RLRL Member

United Kingdom
    He's not taking the credit for them? He's just feeding the pigs by fiilling the troff. So stfu.

5. Frylok

Newcomer Frylok Member

United States
    A lot of those themes look familiar. I know I'm new here but ain't it the right thing to do ask before you post somebody else's stuff? Or at least have a "made by" note somewhere or somthing? If your gonna post somebody's stuff shouldn't you at least give them credit for making it?

And posting .csm/.app is just dumb. You spent all that time converting all those theme just so they will work on 1 firmware/region. The .mym versions of those themes that are in my postHERE can be used on 4.0u, 4.0e 4.1u, and 4.1e, thats one file that works on 4 different wiis.

6. bj4e2

Newcomer bj4e2 Advanced Member

Jamaica
    then why should even make then if people are just going to steal them? It's bad enough at wadder, I thought maybe there was still respect in this community, apparanetly not.

7. thc42O
    OP

Banned thc42O Banned

Canada
    Okay next time all the people that cant be bothered to convert all of them can live without them

i did it so that they'd all be done for you guys if u dont want em dont download em that simple.

8. RLRL

Newcomer RLRL Member

United Kingdom
    Mirroring them in a pack is NOT stealing.

And the other guy with your .mym post why would people waste UNNECESSARY time with that when they can get the specific files for 4.1 here? Shove your .mym up your arse....

9. Frylok

Newcomer Frylok Member

United States
    He's feeding the pigs by filling the troff with MY work. Would it have killed him to add "Most of these themes were made by Frylok"? I work hard on my themes and all I ask is a "thanks" when somebody reposts them without asking or giving credit thats just uncool.

Lets look at it this way, you spend all day in you "special class" making you mom a macaroni picture, then on the way home somebody on the short bus steals your picture and they give it to their mom. How would that make you feel?

10. thc42O
    OP

Banned thc42O Banned

Canada
    Thanks to Frylok

I made these for a different forum that had no menus available. i dont even know why i bothered posting it here.... Oh cuz someone asked me for pal themes converted SO I WAS NICE ENOUGH TO CONVERT THEM FOR HIM

The end.

11. Frylok

Newcomer Frylok Member

United States
    It doesn't matter where you post them at. If your gonna repost somebody else's work you should at least let people know who did the real work. "someone asked me for pal themes converted SO I WAS NICE ENOUGH TO CONVERT THEM FOR HIM" I WAS NICE ENOUGH TO SPEND DAYS BUILDING THEM FOR PEOPLE AND ONLY ASK FOR CREDIT FOR MY WORK.

12. RLRL

Newcomer RLRL Member

United Kingdom
    You're such a baby grow up stop crying...

13. thc42O
    OP

Banned thc42O Banned

Canada
    What really matters is that everyone can use them.

What doesnt matter is virtual back pats

does it make u feel special when someone say oh gee thanks frylok

14. Frylok

Newcomer Frylok Member

United States
    Wow. You called me a baby? thats it? I go through that whole thing about "special class" and the short bus to imply that you are retarded and all I get is "You're such a baby grow up stop crying..." I was just joking about you being retarded but it looks like you are too stupid to come up with anything better than that.

15. RLRL

Newcomer RLRL Member

United Kingdom
    It appears with that my coming up with the truth has hurt your feelings somewhat... Shall I pat your back tell you a few jokes try and cheer you up?

Look Frylok at the end of the day you should appreciate people are using your work weather they know it or not. Accept the fact that not everyone leaves recognition to the authors all the time.

16. Frylok

Newcomer Frylok Member

United States
    Everyone can't use them though. I'm on 4.0u wich of those packs should I download to find a theme I can use on my wii? wich one of those can I install and not bit a brick? Yeah it does make me feel special when somebody says thanks. you know when you kiss you boyfriend after sex and he tells you it was great, and you feel all warm and fuzzy inside? thats the feeling I get when somebody appreciates the work I put into a theme.

AND a .csm has Nintendo property in it, so that makes a .csm illegal to distribute.

17. thc42O
    OP

Banned thc42O Banned

Canada
    oh noes not another lawyer

18. Frylok

Newcomer Frylok Member

United States
    GBAtemp has rules about pirated material.

19. xzxero

Member xzxero ♥bong milk does good for the brain♥

United States
    Dude, you such a butthurt artist.
    Thank you for the themes, but lighten up.
    I bet you wouldnt mind the pirated material rule if he posted them and gave you credit.
    End the nonsense already.
    Cant you see the convenience in this? Anyone not on 4.1 should be now that most themes are already converted.
    thc420, thank you so much your a gangster g for sure for supplying the goods.

20. riddle43

Member riddle43 GBAtemp Fan

United States
    credit should be given and thats that i mean we all give credit to all the folks who do the usb loaders so why not themes just give the respect to the artist that made the mym and you can take credit for converting them and we will all be happy [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

just give respect thats all im saying [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.