Splych

GBAtemp's Lurker
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
okay so i am getting told that i HAVE to tomorrow .__.
and i was like , it's gonna hurt [from what i've been told].

and i'm weak + scrawny . i don't work out, and am just bleh .
i said i wasn't gonna go paintballing, but they said i HAD to go .
if not then everyone can't play -.-

so now im wondering does it hurt ?
i checked the site of the place we're going to .
all we get is a helmet, face mask + goggles, 100 paintballs, semi-auto gun, and unlimited CO2 ?

apparently, you can get a jumpsuit upgrade for $4 :3
anyway, i don't even know what im gonna wear if i do go >.<
what am i suppose to wear anyway?
i can understand the jumpsuit is for preventing the paint stains on your clothing but like, all i know is that you HAVE to wear layers of sweaters but iunno how much layers of pants you have to wear. like all i got are jeans and some joggers in my closet >.

PeregrinFig

A miserable little pile of secrets
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I would say put on like 2 pairs of pants if you're that worried about getting hurt. Also, for that kind of thing it doesn't really matter if you don't work out. If you're dexterous, it could be an advantage that you aren't huge, because you'll get hit less.

CarbonX13

GBAtemp 台灣人
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Taiwan
It's not THAT bad, but it does hurt if you constantly get shot. Probably some bruises for a few days afterwards. You'll have an advantage being smaller though, much harder to shoot than a big guy. Just try to enjoy it and you'll have fun. Oh, and stay low, it helps you aim better, and don't waste all your bullets. Take time with your shots, and you'll score more hits on them than a random sprayer. (Unless it's point blank of course).

Devin

"Local Hardware Wizard"
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah, I went a couple weeks ago, and had alot of fun. I wore Black Jeans, and two shirts, and I was fine. (Except I had a Paintball Grenade explode in my Pants.....)

^Don't ask.

Forstride

The rudder moves when I turn the wheel
Trophies
Website
forstride.stormbit.net
XP
Country
United States
I went paintballing over the summer and had a blast. I wore a pair of jeans an a shirt with a hoodie over it. That's it. It stings for a tiny bit, but it goes away after a minute or so. You won't feel it with all the adrenaline rushing through you. Even if you're just stationary, you feel pumped and anxious.

Trust me, you'll enjoy it. I was nervous at first about getting shot, but then I got shot, and it didn't hurt. I even got shot in the back of the neck (My dumbass friend thought it wasn't against the rules)...

Sonicslasher

In Law we trust.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Paintballing is awesome. Sure at first you might think about getting hurt, but that adds to the adrenaline rush. So put your war paint on and go kick some ass!
biggrin.gif

elmoreas

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Paintball is for wusses, Airsoft is the real mans sport. I run an airsoft store as my current business. I sell sniper rifles that hit you with a .8 gram solid plastic 6mm BB at 650 fps. Trust me that will take out a front tooth if hit there. A paint pall is 2.9 grams and at 120 fps max so chill. The worst will happen is you take one on bare skin and it feels like a sweet bee sting for a few seconds and its over. I have scars from airsoft so don't come saying your scared of pussyball.

Vulpes Abnocto

Not Dead Yet
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
A word on tactics:
Dogs and humans almost never look up unless they feel a need to.
Snipe from the trees if you can climb.....and yanno....if there are any trees.

Most times paintball paint does not permanently stain clothing.

Eighteen

Trophies
Website
3DGamelayer.yolasite.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
Well I went last month, at the end of the paintball match, i got shot like 17 times by 2 people, I kept running left and right to take cover but I didn't see them >__> )
Never going to do that again
wtf.gif
I was fun the first few matches though, but never again >.

MelodieOctavia

Just your friendly neighborhood Transbian.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
yourmom.com
XP
Country
Djibouti
alphajaehoon said:
Well I went last month, at the end of the paintball match, i got shot like 17 times by 2 people, I kept running left and right to take cover but I didn't see them >__> )
wtf.gif

admotonic

Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
Paintballing is awesome! it can hurt but thats half the fun of it and then you have battle scars to prove you went paintballing
smile.gif

And if you are still worried about getting hurt, just be stealthy, like a ninja
ninja.gif

mameks

in memoriam of gravitas
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
just wear lots of layers, and you'll be fine.
TwinRetro said:
alphajaehoon said:
wtf.gif

Thoob

LOLmonade.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I went with a big group of friends this Friday, and it does sting for about a minute, but then the adrenaline takes away the pain! Go and enjoy yourself, it's great fun! But if you're only buying 100 balls, they'll only last about 10 minutes!
tongue.gif

Thoob

LOLmonade.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
shlong said:
nutella said:
shlong said:
Nah, when I went we could shoot anywhere above the waist, and the winning team got to empty their load all over the losers.
I really hope that's not as suggestive as I think it is.
smileipb2.png

Unfortunately, they only emptied their balls on the other team.
Some kid in my team kept trying to grab my balls, it was really annoying.

Splych

GBAtemp's Lurker
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
well they give you 100 paintballs since it's part of the price you pay .
if you want more paintballs, it costs $10 for 100 and $240 for 2000 .

oh and i think it's a private game .
so just friends and they're like 15+ of us ?
meh >.<

all i know is that i gotta bring a sweater, pants and yeah xD.
there were jumpsuits for $4 and i've always wanted to try one , so i might get it so my clothes don't get ... painted.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Bigonya uses his wiener to mod 360s
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Going to the water park, see ya
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    You should update the 360 to newest dash before RGHing it yes. But not a big deal if you don't, you can install new dash/avatar updates after. It's just easier to do it auto online before, instead manual offline after.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Have fun @Xdqwerty. If you see a chocolate candy bar floating in the water, don't eat it!
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    :O:ohnoes: Y didn't U Tell ME that ALSO? @BigOnYa :ohnoes: 🤢🤮
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Does it taste like... chicken?
    +1
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    @BigOnYa I wanted to ask you about your experience with seeing south park. Most of the people a bit younger like my younger brother and cousins that are a few younger than me that saw kids found south park funny because of the curse words, kids at school, that seemed like liking the show on a very basic level.

I could not quite have a in depth discussion of the show.

How was it for you? As an adult. What did you find the most interesting part about it. Did you relate to the parents of the kids and their situations. Was it satires, the commentary on society. The references on celebrities' and pop culture.
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I remember seeing the very first episode back in the day, and have watched every episode since. I used to set my VCR to record them even, shows how long ago.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I just like any comedies really, and cartoons have always been a favorite of mine. Family guy, American Dad, Futurama, Cleveland Show, Simpsons - I like them all.
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    South Park is great cause they always touch on relavent issues going on today, and make something funny out of it.
    +3
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    @BigOnYa were you always up to date on the current events and issues of the time or were there issues that you first found out thru south park
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Most of the time yea I knew, I watch and read the news regularly, but sometimes the Hollywood BS stuff, like concerning actors slip by me. I don't follow most Hollywood BS (example: the Kardasians)
    +2
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    @BigOnYa there were relevant issues before south park was made, that's why i think a south park prequel/spinoff would be great. Randy and his friends in their child hood
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yea, like them running in high school together, getting into stuff, and how they got hitched and had kids. And how the town of South Park was back then compared to now. That would be cool to see.
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    yeah
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    @salazarcosplay if they made a prequel, it would still be about current issues, cause it doesn't make sense to make it about stuff that happened 30 years ago that nobody cares about anymore
    it's too late
    the older south park episodes about particular issues usually age poorly since the topic is no longer relevant
    an exception is giant douche vs turd sandwich, that's always relevant :P
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I was gone for like an hour and none of you thought to write or call pos
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    We knew you were going to Sonic to get lunch.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Sonics fast I would've been home in 10 mins
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Meet and greet with AncientBoi then?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    That would've gone slow he's old
    +1
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: That would've gone slow he's old +1