PAINTBALL GUNS OR AIRSOFT OR BEBES

looneyboy784

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Depends.

if your just getting one to mess around with untill you get bored with it buy a 20$ airsoft gun. if you have alot of friends who will also be willing to spend lots of money get a paintball gun. and i have never used BB gun so i have no clue as to how much fun they are.

nintendofreak

Around. Shoot me a PM.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ive got all 3
biggrin.gif

Yeah, it depends what you wanna do.

If you want to get into a sport, go with paintball (although it can get VERY pricey, unless you go pump)

I personally dont like Airsoft guns, all the ones ive handled and even the one I have is preetty cheap feeling. Reminds me of when I had old toy guns that would shoot those dart things...

Now if ya want something that you'll probally use alot more than anything else, i would go with a BB/pellet gun. Im not into shooting birds (Unless for eatin but who wants to eat a 1lb bird thats been who knows where eating what?) But it is nice to shoot around with friends and stuff. Just a few hours ago there were like 7 of us shooting a can. Fun stuff makes great get together IMO....

Shoot me a pm if ya really want more info on Paintball guns/BB guns. (more into PB than BB tho)

jtroye32

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
if you're going airsoft then go with Tokyo Marui, they make the best of the best and you can find upgraded guns on ebay or upgrade them yourself if you know what you're doing to get 450+ fps (if you're not doing tournaments). airsoft just looks better anyway. expect to put a lot of money into it though. if you're just looking for something to shoot crap with for a little fun get a pump bb/pellet gun.

Veho

The man who cried "Ni".
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
To quote a webcomic considered to be somewhat an authority on the subject, The Whiteboard: "It doesn't hurt, and balls don't break? Airsoft is just a more expensive version of pointing your finger and shouting "Bang! You're dead!""
nyanya.gif

RayorDragonFall

I see you've played knifey-spoony before.
Trophies
XP
Country

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: The cybertruck is a death trap.