Pain killers

BlackDave

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Njrg said:
Take a hammer and strike one of your three kneecaps. You will soon forget about the pain in your ankle.

No cuz then he's gonna ask about painkiller for kneecap and we're gonna have to break the elbow....just gonna be viscous circle

monkat

I'd like to see you TRY to ban me. (Should I try?.
Banned
Trophies
Website
www.monkat.net
XP
Country
United States
God damn it! I thought this was going to be an interestingly painful story! You twisted your ankle? And went to the doctor for it!? Put some ice on it, take some aspirin, or grow a pair - your choice!

Painkillers can mess up your body, even when they're not taken in large overdosing amounts - all pills can, potentially. Painkillers are needed when you are in extreme pain. I get kidney stones once a year, and believe you me, it hurts like hell. I go on vicodin for a week or two straight, half of the pills not even working because I vomit so much (food needs to be eaten before taking vicodin). Its super fun to go to school like that, not to mention the lack of sleep due to the aforementioned pain. And now, with no health insurance, next time, I have to brave it with ibuprofen. All I can do is hope to the gods that I don't have exams when that time comes.

Seriously? A twisted ankle? I don't mean to sound mean, but really?

Infinite Zero

Almost!
Trophies
Website
steamcommunity.com
XP
Country
United States
Aw twisting an ankle is bull shit!
i experienced it 3 months ago when we had a taekwondo competition...
And i was playing with my friend until I leaped and fell and STILL a little pain remains!
wtf is happening to my foot!?!

I guess you should rest your foot and avoid walking..
I got recovered like in 5 days.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/MddR6PTmGKg?si=mU2EO5hoE7XXSbSr