Pachter: WiiU sucked in February too

Mantis41

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Don't slag off the WiiU on a site primarily centred around Nintendo users. It's a dumb thing to do, kind of akin to hopping on a Vauxhall forum and slagging off the latest Astra. What do you think is going to happen!!

Actually.... The latest Astra doesn't look too bad this time round, they had to get it right eventually. Perhaps Nintendo will too.......... Eventually!

D

Deleted_171835

You called it "fanboyey" which is why I replied with that I have no personal interest in if the Wii U hardware is good or not. I brought up PC because it's the platform I would choose for multiplatform games anyway.

And care to link those "known" specifications you're on about? Nothing of what I said in that post is opinionated, it just reflects the details we know about the system. We don't know anything beyond the number of cores in the CPU or the amount of RAM the machine has and what it tells us is nothing, the only thing we really know for sure is that the CPU clock is lacking and compensated with GPGPU calculations instead (1. because it's how modern machines look like and 2. it makes it possible to make a smaller machine not prone to overheating).
http://gbatemp.net/threads/wii-u-hardware-info.338612/

We actually know a fair bit about the Wii Us specs. There are still some missing details (we're clueless on like half of the GPU die) but we know enough to get a general ballpark for the system (most conservative estimates pit it as being at least 1.5x as powerful as the 360's GPU).

Reactions: Eerpow

Psionic Roshambo

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have an idea for a product endorsement.... A vibrating back massage device called the Fudge Pachter!

On a more on topic note, I can't really take anything the guy says as anything more than trolling at best and pure comedy gold at worst.

Anyone who buys what he is selling would also buy the "cure" for cancer because they are just so desperate to hear what they want to hear.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: https://gbatemp.net/profile-posts/163064/