Oz3ds Tracking Number?

W0rm_

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
After a couple unanswered posts I decided I should just wait and See if I would get an answer from oz3ds. Lucky I did and they told me that my product has been shipped and that they gave me a shipping number. Since I just got that shipping number would that mean I should wait awhile before I track it, or should it be usable by the time I got the shipping number.

Deboog

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Tracking numbers are supplied by postal services, so the mail guys already have it and you can use the tracking number to see where it's at. It may have not left the city it was shipped from, but there's no harm in checking.

GakkiVN

Trophies
XP
Country
I made the order from oz3ds, with an acidentally capital letter in my email. Since then i havent received any email from oz3ds and cannot change password as well. Their support are out of reach all the time ...

W0rm_

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I made the order from oz3ds, with an acidentally capital letter in my email. Since then i havent received any email from oz3ds and cannot change password as well. Their support are out of reach all the time ...
Sorry if i'm late but eventually got my r4i card 2 weeks after I ordered.

GakkiVN

Trophies
XP
Country
i wonder if its gonna be longer to ship to Aus, cuz they're from HK/China :(. probably there's no way to cancel the order so i can go for some local shops :(

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: But I bet that would be more for a flashcart than a consumer repro board.