mathew77

Lovin' life.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Kazakhstan
Hi guys!..

Today's released game, Override 2: Super Mech League just cannot work without an active internet connection, I can't even launch it to the menu properly — despite it's paid, not a free-to-play game, has a proper singleplayer and a local cooperative modes. I've tried different setups, like Airplane mode On, but no luck at all.

Its store page is here: https://www.nintendo.com/games/detail/override-2-super-mech-league-switch/

The game gives me this:
1 (2).jpg 1 (1).jpg

Any advice?..

RESOLVED: the overview of the patch is here: https://gbatemp.net/threads/override-2-super-mech-league-wont-work-without-wifi.579370/#post-9306566

Last edited by mathew77,
Reactions: Unicron9

ednarg80

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
how? maybe Advanced Mode > Place NSP to be edited > #1 to start processing > #5 to patch linked account requirement?

EDIT: i tried with NSC builder but don't work

Last edited by ednarg80,

Unicron9

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Even worse, I have wi fi but the game won't start without a Nintendo online subscription either. I bought it to play campaign and locally with my kids, but it won't let me get into the game at all. I need to see how to get my money back.

Reactions: mathew77

masagrator

The patches guy
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
how? maybe Advanced Mode > Place NSP to be edited > #1 to start processing > #5 to patch linked account requirement?

EDIT: i tried with NSC builder but don't work
This is completely different thing. Error of this thing would show only before game is launched. After game is launched this thing doesn't matter.

mathew77

Lovin' life.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Kazakhstan
Thank you all, guys!

Found out solution recently: VENOM just released the modified 'main' ExeFS executable for a v196608 (ver. 1.3 in-game) patch, its MD5 is DAAFD0B9FCE5963232D692620BCB1632. Guess I can't attach it here, so you can Google it by yourself.

Last edited by mathew77,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: