dysan

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Greece
so I've been out of the gaming loop for the wii for quite some time and I was wondering if there have been any worthwhile wii games released in the past 6-12 months.

thanks!

dysan

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Greece
yep...and the last game I remember playing on my wii :)

that and pandora's tower but I just can't seem to get into it...

anything else? :)

nakata6790

True Player
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
Besides the aforementioned Last Story, Pandora's Tower, Rhythm Paradise and PZero 2 there's only
Mario Party 9, Lego LOTR, Lego Batman 2, Epic Mickey 2, Just Dance 4 for retail.
There's La-Mulana and Drop Zone from Wiiware. Lastly, there's Last Blade 1 & 2, Shock troopers 1& 2 on VC.

Also if you are into retro arcade or console gaming, definitely check out Retroarch Wii emulator as well as the modded wii64 called Not64 emu.

Υ.Γ. Ελλάς ολέ :lol:

Chary

Never sleeps
Chief Editor
Trophies
Website
opencritic.com
XP
Country
United States
LEGO Lord of the Rings, Kirby's 20th Anniversary pack, Epic Mickey 2, Mario Party 9, Pikmin 2 re release, Xenoblade, PokePark 2, LOZ Skyward Sword, and Kirby's Return to Dreamland have all been released in the past 12/13 months.

dysan

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Greece
beat the beat looks AWESOME! minigames with a very health dose of japan crazy going on :)

I'm not really interested in any VC or emulators but thanks for putting it out there :)

I remember seeing an 8-bit top down gta clone some years ago...can't remember its name...is that out yet?

I may give a look at mario party 9...epic mickey 2 sounds kinda meh...I didnt exactly enjoy the 1st one and I hear the 2nd one is even worse.

thanks for the suggestions guys,keep them coming :)

nakata6790

True Player
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
It's called Retro City Rampage, it not out yet (on wii)
http://gonintendo.com/?mode=viewstory&id=187144

:!: I forgot to mention something very important: a few months ago, it became possible to play Gamecube games from USB via DIOS MIOS or Devolution loaders. If you were interested in any J exclusive games for the Cube (besides the Wii ones likes 428 and Tales) you could look there too.

batman

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
The Last Story is really good JRPG.

It's a good game, but kinda disappointing imo. Too shallow characters and story for my taste.

But it's true. I can't think of any new good wii game. Epic mickey 2 wasn't that good (imo).

/rant

mrpinkeye

Trophies
XP
Country
Besides the aforementioned Last Story, Pandora's Tower, Rhythm Paradise and PZero 2 there's only
Mario Party 9, Lego LOTR, Lego Batman 2, Epic Mickey 2, Just Dance 4 for retail.
There's La-Mulana and Drop Zone from Wiiware. Lastly, there's Last Blade 1 & 2, Shock troopers 1& 2 on VC.

Also if you are into retro arcade or console gaming, definitely check out Retroarch Wii emulator as well as the modded wii64 called Not64 emu.

Υ.Γ. Ελλάς ολέ :lol:
whats not64 like? i think i have all the best 64 games on VC but may check it out....

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: https://i.imgur.com/Eu4hiUW.jpg