Hacking Out of the loop, what to update and look out for?

Reaga

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
N3DS XL (Majora's Mask version), running 11.10.0-43U with Luma 9.1

Oddly I remember having NTR but not which version, and for some reason most of my Homebrew apps have disappeared. I haven't touched my 3DS in 18 months or so and had to re-install Luma Updater tonight just to check that version. All that's installed where I would normally keep this kind of thing is JKSM, Checkpoint, Anemone, and FBI. And now Luma Updater 2.5 I guess.

End goal here is to stream my cartridge copy of MM 3D to PC, and want to make sure I get everything up to date without screwing something up in multiple months of compatibilty changes if I update something in the wrong order.

Shadow#1

Wii, 3DS Softmod & Dumpster Diving Expert
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
N3DS XL (Majora's Mask version), running 11.10.0-43U with Luma 9.1

Oddly I remember having NTR but not which version, and for some reason most of my Homebrew apps have disappeared. I haven't touched my 3DS in 18 months or so and had to re-install Luma Updater tonight just to check that version. All that's installed where I would normally keep this kind of thing is JKSM, Checkpoint, Anemone, and FBI. And now Luma Updater 2.5 I guess.

End goal here is to stream my cartridge copy of MM 3D to PC, and want to make sure I get everything up to date without screwing something up in multiple months of compatibilty changes if I update something in the wrong order.
Update to 10.2 Luma3DS then update 3ds

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    KennieDaMeanie @ KennieDaMeanie: https://youtube.com/shorts/mCVK2BkF6MQ?feature=share