Hardware out of the loop, recommended sd2vita version?

• Thread starter Deleted User
  • Start date
  • Views 1,845
  • Replies 4
D

Deleted User

OP
i remember asking this question back in like... 2017, but i couldn't find it and i forget which one i was told to get, and knowing the scene, things change in the blink of an eye

i've got a vita 2000 with 3.60 enso installed, which version should i get, the black with red text 3.0 version? white with black text 4.0?

Ryccardo

Penguin accelerator
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Version numbers are unofficial (duh) and de facto meaningless apart from 1.0 (bare board) and 2.0 (first shelled version that doesn't fit well in 2000s, forcing you to leave the cover open)

Just buy a couple, given that they're just an atypical microsd adapter (ie no active electronics) with the quality control expected of a $1-freeshipped-from-China product

D

Deleted User

OP
Version numbers are unofficial (duh) and de facto meaningless apart from 1.0 (bare board) and 2.0 (first shelled version that doesn't fit well in 2000s, forcing you to leave the cover open)

Just buy a couple, given that they're just an atypical microsd adapter (ie no active electronics) with the quality control expected of a $1-freeshipped-from-China product
could only buy one for now since i'm a broke ass, and since there's nothing cheaper than $5 available for me. i bought a "6.0" white with black text version from singapore, i'll see if it works in 2 months when it arrives, if it doesn't then i'll just but another one

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night