nerirififi

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hi gba temp users.

i install over 30 hwfly oled modchip.
i got 2 return of them with the same révision of motherboard. Oled with micron ram.

symptom is the same. I have 2 type of Modchip Oled V3 upgradable and Oled v4 not upgradable.

Console try to glitch and after red led !
or for upgrade version chip orange led blinking 5 seconde orange solid led then black screen.

the way for fix is to desolder Dat 0 wire ( because the value is wrong) solder again the value return to the normal . And boot and that work.
is someone have already got this type of issue and fix ?

i think the problem can from poor connection for Dat 0 adapter but no sure.
i have only seen this problem on micron ram and I am not sure if the problem come from this.

Hackerman_2137

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Ive OLED with micron ram. Same symptoms like you. Idk if that was the problem with the DAT0 adaptor or with the chip. But when i’ve cleaned the emmc with ipa it starts working. In my case i think the flux went under the emmc and when it get dry the dat0 adaptor didnt have properly connection with the pin. I dont think it is related with the fact that the console have a micron ram on board.

malgamer

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
Hi gba temp users.

i install over 30 hwfly oled modchip.
i got 2 return of them with the same révision of motherboard. Oled with micron ram.

symptom is the same. I have 2 type of Modchip Oled V3 upgradable and Oled v4 not upgradable.

Console try to glitch and after red led !
or for upgrade version chip orange led blinking 5 seconde orange solid led then black screen.

the way for fix is to desolder Dat 0 wire ( because the value is wrong) solder again the value return to the normal . And boot and that work.
is someone have already got this type of issue and fix ?

i think the problem can from poor connection for Dat 0 adapter but no sure.
i have only seen this problem on micron ram and I am not sure if the problem come from this.
hi mine hwfly oled unflashable also red led dead need force shutdown few time to boot hekate, may i know the collect dat0 value? mine use diode mode the value is 0.748 v

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Brb