Our heart goes out to TotalBiscuit.

D

Deleted User

It really is sad, but in my honest opinion, I really do not like what TB's wife is doing with everything. First off, she is allowing this guy to put up a GoFundMe for 200K for a memorial for TB, when he himself didn't even want one! Respect a dead man's wish! Then she replies to the official fortnite account saying just moments before he died, total biscuit was reviewing fortnite in his coma?? Wtf?

I hope this doesn't get any worse, as if it can.

Luna_Deafenhine

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It really is sad, but in my honest opinion, I really do not like what TB's wife is doing with everything. First off, she is allowing this guy to put up a GoFundMe for 200K for a memorial for TB, when he himself didn't even want one! Respect a dead man's wish! Then she replies to the official fortnite account saying just moments before he died, total biscuit was reviewing fortnite in his coma?? Wtf?

I hope this doesn't get any worse, as if it can.
The gofundme is not for a memorial. Its to support Genna and her son. Lets not forget she's become a single mother and is unemployed now. This is what it says in the description:
Many of you know the incredible TotalBiscuit aka John Bain. Many of you also know that he's been publicly fighting cancer for the last 4 years and recently passed from that fight.
John has had an incredible game's media career that spans at least 13 years. During that time he's covered countless games including World of Warcraft and Starcraft 2 and it would be pretty hard to make a full list of games he's supported. He was a journalist, entertainer, critic, philanthropist, and general good dude. And he was one of the best.
In this career there are no medical plans, no retirement funds, and no golden parachutes. The financial resources available are limited to the support of viewers and advertisers. John's family Genna & Orion are faced with short and long term challenges around housing, living expenses, income security, medical care, and the special needs of Orion (their son).

Please join me in supporting Genna and Orion in this very trying time to help take one burden off their shoulders.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @salazarcosplay, Morning