War

Take it easy~
OP
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
:< It's gonna feel weird just going to bed without watching T.V... that's what I've done for like the past 4 or 5 years. I always watch a half an hour of TV before I go to bed... Ah well, hopefully we'll get it back soon.

PS: I'm still sick and this is the third day of school I've missed because my mom refuses to let me go to school. (Can't blame her though) I'm definitely not looking forward to all the work I'm gonna have to catch up on...

nin10do

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Taiwan
honestly your better off. the first time i stopped watching tv was when i started college. found everything i needed on the net and never went back.

Balrogs.Pain

Trophies
XP
Country
nin10do said:
honestly your better off. the first time i stopped watching tv was when i started college. found everything i needed on the net and never went back.
yeah, plus the net has episodes for free online. just what sucks is you cant really watch major sporting events unless their being streamed somewhere. Also, you dont get to watch a new episode when it just comes out.

leonheart_a

Trophies
XP
Country
Well you can always use the net as an alternative. Alot of TV channels in the UK (Main ones anyway) stream live and stream past episodes on their website.

DrKupo

Resistance: Fall of Gbatemp
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Pay your bills and the cable won't get cut off
smile.gif

Canonbeat234

Redeemed Temper
Trophies
XP
Country
Heh, I didn't care when the cable got cut off but when Optinum cut off my interwebz, I just call them 'gay' and I mean their 'gay triple-play bullshit plan'

Sharpz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My cable is getting cut off for about a week but it's cause we're switching companies. Oh whatever shall I do without my Cartoon Network for a week?
unsure.gif
Maybe catch up on homework. =]

da_head

A dying dream..
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
i used to watch tv ALOT like 4-5 hrs a school day and even more on weekends. but now i prob watch like 2-3 hrs a week. mostly cuz everything on tv is crap, and i find anime much more entertaining
biggrin.gif
(and free
biggrin.gif
) maybe u should get into anime
tongue.gif

gizmo_gal

QWEEN of the RadioActive Force!!!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I wouldn't know how to feel if the cable got cut off. I'm the only one in my family, who doesn't watch TV. So if the TV went off who knows what my relations might take into their heads to do around the house--it'd totally kill all my precious "me time" spots, since anywhere without a TV is safe territory....

Then again, I'm tired of the TV always being on and I could just spend even more time outside.

xcalibur

Gbatemp's Chocolate Bear
Trophies
XP
Country
TV is unbelievably overrated. Last great show worth wacthing on TV in the UK was a few months ago now (Dead Set). The rest its just so much easier downloading..

I don't I've watched TV since Dead Set finished and I've even stopped downloading episodes of shows...

Rock Raiyu

Clock Up
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Who watches TV nowadays? The only reason my TV is even on is when I'm playing my 360 and checking on the news/weather. (Which you really can't say I'm watching TV. lol) It's easier to just watch them or download them on the computer.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/WOppJ92RgGU?si=KE79L6A_3jESsGQM