Ouendan trainer?

Discussion in 'NDS - ROM Hacking and Translations' started by ChaosTheorySD, Sep 7, 2006.

1. ChaosTheorySD
    OP

ChaosTheorySD GBAtemp Fan

May 29, 2004
    United States
    San Diego, CA
    I'm looking for a trainer or some other chating method for Ouendan. Particularly somethign that will finish the whole song without failing, or hit all of the buttons for you automatically. It's not because I suck at the game and want to cheat my way through or anything, I just want to record the versions of the songs in the game (I like some of them better than the original artists). I would just play then record the music from replay mode, but then I'd also hear the sounds of all my mistakes and whatnot.

2. kennyboy

kennyboy GBAtemp Regular

Apr 14, 2006
    Senegal
    nothing like that available.

3. Pikachu025

Pikachu025 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

May 3, 2006
    Australia
    Austria
    Even if it was available, you'd hear the sounds and stuff of the perfect clicking. I had the idea too, cause I too like some of the covers better, but...

You could try to extract the sound from the ROM, though I have no idea if it's possible to play it yet. I doubt it though.

4. Heito

Heito Advanced Member

May 1, 2004
    United States
    There's a soundtrack on the internet from Ouendan, but it's just those songs compiled together. I really don't know the difference between those and the game's.

5. Pochi

Pochi Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Oct 31, 2005
    France
    Nyo land
    The soundtrack you can find on the net features the original songs from the original artists, not the one from the game. Except the song from Asian Kung Fu Generation, if I'm correct...

6. Orc

Orc ‎(ღ˘⌣˘ღ)

Feb 10, 2006
    Hong Kong
    I think it's the song by 175R actually.

Anyway, eventhough you really do have a reason on why you need it and no offence meant... I can't help but think that "Ouendan Trainer" looks and sounds really sad.
    (But yeah I like to have MP3s of the cover versions too.)

7. mthrnite

mthrnite So it goes.

Former Staff
    Jun 30, 2006
    United States
    th' south
    Is there an official soundtrack? I know videogame soundtracks are a LOT more common in Japan than here in US.

That's 18 bucks I wouldn't MIND shelling out for a CD!

8. x_comp

x_comp GBAtemp Maniac

Aug 8, 2003
    UK
    I remember seeing a soundtrack CD somewhere but I can't find it anymore =/

9. outphase

outphase Custom title

Nov 21, 2005
    United States
  10. lookout

lookout GBAtemp Board Room

Aug 16, 2006
    United Kingdom
    trainer are chating to go online game.... I read people playing cheat over live game it not very fair.. [​IMG]
    and if nintendo find out about this soon - we might have to paid fee and tracking us down from having flash development card (ban).

play fair and safe [​IMG]

11. outphase

outphase Custom title

Nov 21, 2005
    United States
    Umm... yes...

12. Pikachu025

Pikachu025 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

May 3, 2006
    Australia
    Austria
    Ouendan isn't online, you know...

13. outphase

outphase Custom title

Nov 21, 2005
    United States
    He didn't even read the information that went along with the post... some people want to put in their 2¢ without even paying attention to what others have said.