Gaming ouendan g6 and wifi

suchiru

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
wifi works with other games, but when it comes to trying to get wifi to work it fails, it worked with tetris (USA), but not with ouendan

when i try to configure wifi it acts like it can't find any wireless networks, but other games work, could it be the rom? i tried taking it off the g6 and then putting it back on, got any suggestions? maybe i should try getting another rom?

thanks in advance

Orc

‎(ღ˘⌣˘ღ)
Trophies
Website
steamcommunity.com
XP
Country
Hong Kong
if you mean Osu! Tatakae! Ouendan... it has no wifi

Actually it has Multi-card Play which is still Wi-fi.
biggrin.gif

It also has a DS Download Play (which is also Wi-fi) to send a demo to a friend which I think suchiru is trying to do. You'll probably fail sending it to a non-flashed DS since the ROM has issues with RSS encryption.

Topsy

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Sure Ouendan has wi-fi. It's a blast too! We were just playing it today. This was with a G6 Lite/Passcard 3 and a M3 Lite/EZPass 3. Wifi works like a charm!

js18

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Do both people have to have the rom or game in order to have it work?(besides having the reciver ds flashed)

Orc

‎(ღ˘⌣˘ღ)
Trophies
Website
steamcommunity.com
XP
Country
Hong Kong
Do both people have to have the rom or game in order to have it work?(besides having the reciver ds flashed)

Depends, if you just want to send the demo, nope. If you want to play the multiplayer modes, yes you both need to have the game. Doesn't matter how you have the game whether cart or ROM. I can confirm multiplayer works between legit cart & ROM.

gotta find soneome that knows japanese

HINT: You don't need to know Japanese to play Ouendan. Playing Ouendan doesn't make you know Japanese either. Weeaboo.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/MddR6PTmGKg?si=mU2EO5hoE7XXSbSr