Ouendan cameos in Elite Beat Agent

Discussion in 'NDS - Console and Game Discussions' started by tama_mog, Nov 12, 2006.

Nov 12, 2006
  1. tama_mog
    OP

Member tama_mog Kupo

United States
    Just wanted to see what cameos other people have noticed from this game, looks like the cat from Linda Linda makes his obvious appearance in EBA...I also noticed when I failed the 3rd scenario in the oil tycoon one in elite beat diva mode, the pair of police guys from ouendan (fighting against the ufos/robots and arrested J-yama in the one with the election) came up while the fbi arrests you. Anybody notice other cameos throughout the game?

2. OrR

Member OrR Rice-megatron Expert

Germany
    Well, the big cat in the movie was obviously a reference to the big mouse from Ouendan. Can't think of anything else, though...

3. tama_mog
    OP

Member tama_mog Kupo

United States
    well there are obvious similar plotlines for certain songs for sure, but I mean direct cameos, I laughed a bit when I saw those police guys. =)

4. Harsky

Member Harsky Madmin

United Kingdom
    Go to the multiplayer and play against the ghost data with the story line that has the two girls competing for a beauty contest. The guy with the microphone is the same as the one from Ouendan

5. Jax

Member Jax Pip Pip Cheerioink!

Portugal
    The boss's son ("Junior") from the "Koi no Dance Site" stage in Ouendan is the same character as the male actor in the movie of the "Makes No Difference" stage in EBA.