Lord Graga

He's the llamamaster!
OP
Trophies
Website
graga.tri-bit.biz
XP
Country
It is getting very annoying to see peoples write in Éspaniol, French, or any other languages...What about all the other peoples who read this forums, shouldn't they have a chance to follow up, and give their comments, etc.
What if i began to write in Danish?

HEJ MED DIG, JEG ER DANSKER, OG DET FATTER DU GODT NOK IKKE EN SKID AF, VEL???

You see? it IS annoying

KiVan

Hooray! Member n# 1!!!
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Italy
in fact we all have to write english.. please
smile.gif

shaunj66

GBAtemp Administrator
Administrator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Dav jeg kan se du er dansker. i forstod kun lidt af det du sagde, men min danske ven oversatte det hele for mig, og så oversatte han det her for mig!

tongue.gif

... but, hey, you understand and write english so well that i expect it's good practice for you to learn more english!
wink.gif

Lord Graga

He's the llamamaster!
OP
Trophies
Website
graga.tri-bit.biz
XP
Country
Nice... Where are you from Shaun?
Oh...England (was a bit too quick there
tongue.gif
)...I like english krimi's...and english books...and english peoples...and the english accent...and their addiction to tea...

shaunj66

GBAtemp Administrator
Administrator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Nice... Where are you from Shaun?
Oh...England (was a bit too quick there
tongue.gif
)...I like english krimi's...and english books...and english peoples...and the english accent...and their addiction to tea...
laugh.gif
wierd, my danish friend also likes everything that is english, he even wishes he lived in england! i must come to denmark some time to see what's so bad about it!
tongue.gif
nah, i'm just kidding!
wink.gif

S

Spot

Yo vince your giving us canadians a bad name telling them to continue to talk somewhere else
wink.gif

Vince989

Still lurking around, sometimes...
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Not really, it's just that the discussion has gone off-topic, so it can't continue here... If it would continue, a mod would have to lock it, since it would be too much off-topic... They can continue it in PM's if they want, we have no probs with that... THAT'S what I meant...

And don't worry about that; I post quality messages pretty much everywhere, so there's no problem with that!
happy.gif

- ViNcE989

Dranzer

Rom-Source Admin/Rep
Trophies
Website
www.Rom-Source.com
XP
Country
United States
Yo vince your giving us canadians a bad name telling them to continue to talk somewhere else
wink.gif
Ok this is just to respond to Spot

First off

Spot, He didnt order them to take it to PM. He asked. But it kept going. There is no need to flame him for only trying to make the forum fun, and to stop confusion.. You guys are really off topic. If you want to talk about something like this and if it goes beyond 3 posts PM is where it needs to be. Or it needs to be in the "OFF-TOPIC" part of the forum.

If Vince was trying to tell you to do something I think he would have made it CLEAR, by ordering it to be done and having the thread closed.

Now please do not even respond to this Post. Cause I will not respond unless its pretaining to the thread.

You may PM me and I will answer but I will not on this thread again.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: Firefox users be like "look at what they have to do to mimic a fraction of our power."