Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
jphtemp.net
XP
Country
United States
I just got back from the Apple Store with a green 8GB Nano. Fill'er up!

I just got a black Nano last month
frown.gif

So how is that gunt?

I'm going a pawn shop spree to raise money!

mthrnite

So it goes.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
United States

mthrnite

So it goes.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
United States
The Touch ain't out for a couple weeks, but they've stocked the Apple Stores with the rest. When I went they didn't have 'em out, and I was bummed cuz I'd driven all the way out there with steely determination in my wallet. When I talked to a sales dude though, he said they were stocked, but just hadn't put 'em out yet and they'd be on the floor tomorrow.

pod 4U!!! (unless you want the touch.) Actually I monkeyed with the iPhone a bit while I was there, to get the flavor of the Touch, and I liked it.. just don't have the need or the cash for it.

Hiratai

I'm like *tick* *tick*
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
The Touch ain't out for a couple weeks, but they've stocked the Apple Stores with the rest. When I went they didn't have 'em out, and I was bummed cuz I'd driven all the way out there with steely determination in my wallet. When I talked to a sales dude though, he said they were stocked, but just hadn't put 'em out yet and they'd be on the floor tomorrow.

pod 4U!!! (unless you want the touch.) Actually I monkeyed with the iPhone a bit while I was there, to get the flavor of the Touch, and I liked it.. just don't have the need or the cash for it.

I plan to buy a touch, but it's pretty retarded for someone who's looking for features. Like, you can get a 16gb touch for 50 bucks more. Or save the 50 bucks and get a 160gb Classic.

H8TR

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Ordered my iTouch this morning. After tax and shipping, a total of $526.68 CAD for a 16GB. That's one month of work for me. I was also debating whether to get a 4GB nano and 80GB classic for less. That would cost me $481.81 if I got it instore (w/ old iPod nano trade in - save 10%).
I plan to buy a touch, but it's pretty retarded for someone who's looking for features. Like, you can get a 16gb touch for 50 bucks more. Or save the 50 bucks and get a 160gb Classic.
I think you mean "pretty retarded for someone not looking for extra features". If you want the basics, the touch is the wrong device.

Harsky

Madmin
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
If there's one thing I noticed about the new Nano is that they remind me a lot of the MP3 players you see on ebay that ship from China. Anyways, was the iPhone even a success? They really should've done the whole iTouch thing instead of the iPhone thing in the first place.

leetdude_007

Official GBAtemp Assassin That Has Never Killed An
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I don't like their lineup, I wish the touch and hard drive came together at a reasonable price. I'm just going to wait for the next refresh or get something that's less of a premium.

yus786

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
ipods are good, i owned a mini, 1st gen and 2nd gen nano for about 3 years but there are much better alternatives than the ipod cos now i have an iriver clix 2 which is awesomeness and much much better than the nano i had.

just my opinion though but the reason i converted was because everyone had an ipod and i just wanted something different.

yus786

xcalibur

Gbatemp's Chocolate Bear
Trophies
XP
Country
meh...
never bothered with ipods
i was too happy with my walkman phone
the in-ear headphones are what did it for me
my earcanals are a bit wonky in size(i need to get my left one cleaned every year because i cant clean it out myself since it bends, my balance suffers too
frown.gif
)
regular headphones never fit in properly but the in earheadphones work great

Neko

Been a while.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I just got back from the Apple Store with a green 8GB Nano. Fill'er up!

Hey , your 3GEN Nano and my 2GEN Nano could be friends!
laugh.gif

@topic:
A friend of mine is going to buy a 3GEN Nano for Christmas.
biggrin.gif

And I'M thinking about selling my old and get a new one then.
But I love the size and style of my 2GEN Nano and I wish I could have both. (2GEN + 3GEN. )
frown.gif

So If somebody has too much money , he perhaps would buy one for me ?
rolleyes.gif

mthrnite

So it goes.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
United States
I'm diggin' my new Nano.. I love the cover flow and having all my recent pictures at hand, plus I can watch the McLaughlin Group vodcast in the can (a fitting location!) Also, it's nice to be able to sync my calendar, to do's, and contacts (even though I could do that before, this is my first "color" iPod, so it looks nicer.) The screen is really sweet, nice and sharp, and it fits in my watch pocket. I am quite satisfied, and will heartily recommend these little buggers.

Gleee!

VVoltz

The Pirate Lord
Trophies
XP
Country
QUOTE([M said:
artin @ Sep 5 2007, 08:34 PM)]
oshitnewipodstx7.png

[VIA: APPLE]

Not only I'm killing my '666' post count, but I also purchased one of those sweet new iPod Classics.

I officially hate you damn Apple Martin.....................................
I HATE YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Nut on the hill