Original Pokemon Theme Singer Remixes The Song For Ron Paul

Thesolcity

Wherever the light shines, it casts a shadow.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I only watch it in Japanese.

weeaboo.jpg

Reactions: 6 people

Joe88

[λ]
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The only way Ron Paul will even have a chance to win is if hipsters were to actually vote and if children were allowed to vote.

Reactions: 1 person

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Reactions: 1 person

smile72

NewsBot
Trophies
XP
Country

The Catboy

Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
I despise [...] the English dub of Pokemon.
True, french dub is much better.
Pokemon sounds horrible in Japanese. Also I would rather have Ron over Mitt any day.
Ron Paul is just as terrible as Mitt.
No, he's no where near the levels of horror that is living under Mitt's ruling. I lived in Western Massachusetts and watched as my area crumbled because of him.

smile72

NewsBot
Trophies
XP
Country
Pokemon sounds horrible in Japanese. Also I would rather have Ron over Mitt any day.
No, he's no where near the levels of horror that is living under Mitt's ruling. I lived in Western Massachusetts and watched as my area crumbled because of him.
Yes, but Boston was fine(just kidding). Ron Paul is just crazy, here's how he stands on the issues - http://www.ontheissues.org/Ron_Paul.htm
I would add Mitt Romney stances, but there are too many flipflops to tell what he stands for.

The Catboy

Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Yes, but Boston was fine(just kidding). Ron Paul is just crazy, here's how he stands on the issues - http://www.ontheissu...rg/Ron_Paul.htm
I would add Mitt Romney stances, but there are too many flipflops to tell what he stands for.
I know his issues, but honestly he's still better than Mitt in my option. Mitt would drive America into the ground just like he did Massachusetts.
Not to mention Mitt changes his story every state he goes into.

In all honesty, I am just voting Obama, but if I had to pick between Mitt and Ron, I would rather have Ron.

smile72

NewsBot
Trophies
XP
Country
Yes, but Boston was fine(just kidding). Ron Paul is just crazy, here's how he stands on the issues - http://www.ontheissu...rg/Ron_Paul.htm
I know his issues, but honestly he's still better than Mitt in my option. Mitt would drive America into the ground just like he did Massachusetts.
Not to mention Mitt changes his story every state he goes into.

In all honesty, I am just voting Obama, but if I had to pick between Mitt and Ron, I would rather have Ron.
You don't sound excited about Obama. But both Mitt and Ron terrible.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/MddR6PTmGKg?si=mU2EO5hoE7XXSbSr