uhhh_adam

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
https://gbatemp.net/entry/wiiu-n64-virtual-console-research.15301/

I highly recommend MultiInjector.

In my Blog you will fund pre made Ini Settings and Compatibility Lists.

What method each Game if Runs works best with.

coooool will bookmark. Have you gotten Gumshoe for NES to work?
Or Pokemon Puzzle League?

update:oh yeah i already use this compatibility list. Doesnt really give me specifics
on Sarge/s Heores 2 or Castlevania when the program (injectiine) asks me all these extra questions.
Will retry tonight since i figured out how to use a baserom so using and naming the ini files shouldnt
be too hard either. I'll read up the thread you put

Last edited by uhhh_adam,

uhhh_adam

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have pretty much covered N64 quite literally but as for everything else except NDS.

I recommend RetroArch.
Wii Emulators C2WEnabled.
ah dope dope I just finished putting every ds game on loadine no problem they should all work. wanted to try this r4 one called Glitch DS but saw the game uses extra folders so probrably wouldnt work

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Oh and CORE, idk if you already have some or not but I made icons for a bunch of the green colored games on the list mostly the ones w the base's ini that worked perfect.

https://gbatemp.net/threads/banners-icon-templates-for-wii-vc.483080/page-84#post-9106296

i also for curiosity tryed the Taco Stand method on the recent finished Mario Odyssey 64 but didnt work. big file game so didnt really expect it to

Reactions: CORE

CORE

3:16
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I use custom Cart Art as Cover via Loadiine and Custom BootTVTex.TGA.

Carousel looks pretty cool scrolling through Cart Art and Icons via Grid on GamePad.

I have N64/NDS Carts and custom TV backgrounds setup still working on my DS Injects lots to go through lol.

Not64/Wii64 C2WEnabled OverClock.

FCEUGX-SNES9XGX-VBAGX-WiirtualBoy all C2WEnabled OverClock.

RetroArch with Custom Artwork to look more official WiiU like.

USBLOADERGX and Nintendont so a strictly AIO Nintendo Console.

PS3 and 360 for others hehe all done the same otherwise I have PC ;-)

Anyway back on topic I use Loadiine for N64 and NDS.

391d6327-c8c3-4d4c-850e-e11466363a8a.png

SI_N64_SuperMario64_image1600w.jpg

Last edited by CORE,
Reactions: uhhh_adam

uhhh_adam

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
nice i'll prolly resort to loadine for games i cant get to inject and install right. for now it has all my DS games but i need to learn to make the 3D covers for them all

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

OH YA i tried the Taco Stand method on Odyssey 64 again but with DK 64 and surprisingly the first level and the first bonus level are playable, dinosaur kingdom and mexico kingdom crashed it lol

Reactions: CORE

gonefishing1975

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hey

I finally got around to trying to use Injectiine for Nes Kung Fu Master. At 1st I could not get the icon to display but once I got that working I now get an error message saying the file is bad I should uninstall once I try to launch from the gamepad. I noticed once the command window is running I geta screen to pop up. it says the MetaVerify.py is missing. I find it in the directory for the png2tga folder. What would be the issue?

Thanks

JohnnyShanley

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This is so annoying to me. Everytime I try to inject an SNES game (Super Mario All Stars + SMW,) it gives me an error. Any help?

PascalLeroi

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Hey Guys, It's been a while shince I logged in. I keep getting mails from people wanting acces to boot images on my drive. I tseems Google has changed some security things. I thought I already changed the links for a few. But could anyone let me know if they can download the images for Lego Star Wars The Complete Saga for Wii? That way I know if I have the permissions set up right and I will try to change the rest as well. Thanks in advance :) Links in my Sig (At least it should be :) )

wozt

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
nice
Post automatically merged:

maybe credit me for the GB GBC part ?

Last edited by wozt,

uhhh_adam

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Has anyone gotten Japanese Snowboard Kids to work fine? I thought I had a working one but soon as I started playing it, I noticed it crashes every time I enter the shop :/ anyone else experience this??

xs4all

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Has anyone gotten Japanese Snowboard Kids to work fine? I thought I had a working one but soon as I started playing it, I noticed it crashes every time I enter the shop :/ anyone else experience this??

If you haven't already done so, I suggest you have a look at the WiiU VC N64 inject compatibility list page HERE.
It's probably haven't been updated in ages but back in the day this was the go to page for reference to see if "X" game works with N64 injects.

I remember a while ago when trying to inject this game, the USA had this issue, if you look at the compatibility, the USA version describes the same issue your having. Whoever added the JAP version in the list most likely didn't enter the shop and stated that the inject works.

Reactions: uhhh_adam

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
If you haven't already done so, I suggest you have a look at the WiiU VC N64 inject compatibility list page HERE.
It's probably haven't been updated in ages but back in the day this was the go to page for reference to see if "X" game works with N64 injects.

I remember a while ago when trying to inject this game, the USA had this issue, if you look at the compatibility, the USA version describes the same issue your having. Whoever added the JAP version in the list most likely didn't enter the shop and stated that the inject works.
could be that no one tryed it lol first time i tryed the game i didnt enter the shop because i didnt even know it had one since its a pretty unknown game overall imo xD.

uhhh_adam

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

thank you but Ive already gone through that list when I first installed it a long time ago. idk if theres any way we can update that list but yeah I guess Wii64 will be my go to method of playing that game for now. Snowboard Kids 2 works perfect though and that game's wayyy better. Going to get back into n64 injecting after I get a few wii titles out the way, for some reason I'm having a hard time with Pokemon Battle Revolution and Wii Play Motion..

Spiderfreak1011

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey, I'm new here, but I was looking for help on getting Injectiine working since there aren't any good video tutorials on it and I really wanted to play Mother 3 on my Wii U, and I saw that AfroJack did a handy step by step guide on this very thread on page 18.

I could mostly follow it, but one thing has me stumped. I noticed that at one point that he said " you should use a program called WU Decrypt Content GUI to convert these files into the folders I just mentioned before that you need for the "Base" " for if the VC game you're trying to inject to isn't in the proper Code/Content/Meta folders already.

I have no idea how to work with GUI or other Python programs, and I tried using this CDecrypt.exe to get the job done as well, but no luck, it just refuses to work despite me following the proper instructions. Is there any chance anyone can help me with properly getting those files properly sorted into the folders they need to be? I know that's the last step I need to get the injection working, but I'm at a loss, I can't find anything that can really help me with my limited skillset. I'd be very grateful if anyone could help me.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars: https://gbatemp.net/threads/videos-not-working-on-certain-sites-w-ms-edge-browser.645937/