Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Morocco
New version released! v1.2
  • Updated readme.txt
  • Added Super Mario Kart [EUR], Earthbound [EUR] and Kirby's Dream Land 3 [EUR] as SNES bases
  • Added option to use decrypted SNES base from Files directory
  • Added option to use decrypted NDS base from Files directory
  • Fixed bugs when compiling game in Loadiine format
  • Added Loadiine error when Loadiine (GX2) game package fails
  • Fixed missing NDS.bat file, I guess I was in a rush and forgot to pack it in the archive
  • Some other bug fixes and tinkings
Sorry @Axis_, I guess I forgot to include the NDS.bat file in the v1.1 archive because I was rushing, but it should be there in the v1.2 archive now. Try downloading Injectiine v1.2, it should work with every console now.

@defrb You're welcome, I really appreciate it.

Zonta85

Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
Italy
New version released! v1.2
  • Updated readme.txt
  • Added Super Mario Kart [EUR], Earthbound [EUR] and Kirby's Dream Land 3 [EUR] as SNES bases
  • Added option to use decrypted SNES base from Files directory
  • Added option to use decrypted NDS base from Files directory
  • Fixed bugs when compiling game in Loadiine format
  • Added Loadiine error when Loadiine (GX2) game package fails
  • Fixed missing NDS.bat file, I guess I was in a rush and forgot to pack it in the archive
  • Some other bug fixes and tinkings
Sorry @Axis_, I guess I forgot to include the NDS.bat file in the v1.1 archive because I was rushing, but it should be there in the v1.2 archive now. Try downloading Injectiine v1.2, it should work with every console now.

@defrb You're welcome, I really appreciate it.

Excuse me if i can seem retarded, but when i inject a SNES game it creates me two folders, one named like "[SNES] ALTP (0005000013370913)" (that is empty) and another named "[SNES] ALTP [0913VC]" (that contains "code", "content" and "meta"), both cannot be installer with wup installed due to missing files. What am i doing wrong?

Last edited by Zonta85,

CatmanFan

Anxious and regretful
OP
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Morocco
Excuse me if i can seem retarded, but when i inject a SNES game it creates me two folders, one named like "[SNES] ALTP (0005000013370913)" (that is empty) and another named "[SNES] ALTP [0913VC]" (that contains "code", "content" and "meta"), both cannot be installer with wup installed due to missing files. What am i doing wrong?
Sorry, that was a bug in v1.1. I suggest you should download the latest version of Injectiine, which is v1.2. It should have that bug fixed.
Don't forget to delete your old Injectiine version once you have downloaded the latest one.

Reactions: Zonta85

cucholix

00000780 00000438
Trophies
XP
Country
Chile

CatmanFan

Anxious and regretful
OP
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Morocco
Can it make N64 games brighter? (like.... you all remember the original N64 VC releases on wiiu were super dark, right?)
lol no, it's not even possible. No one has ever tried doing that.
I get windows can't open this file
Metaverifiy.py
Do you have Python installed?

the_randomizer

The Temp's official fox whisperer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can it make N64 games brighter? (like.... you all remember the original N64 VC releases on wiiu were super dark, right?)

Not without finding out what GX2 functions do what and without using the SDK to convert the VESSEL to RPX and then back, or whatever, no, no one's been able to do it.

tinhamnho

Trophies
XP
Country
Vietnam
Hey CatmanFan,

Thanks for creating the program.

But there is an issue. I wanted to inject a nds rom, but after the injection process completed it created an empty output folder, as in a folder with the game's title but it's empty, there's no file inside. I already have python installed btw.

CatmanFan

Anxious and regretful
OP
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Morocco
i should've tried my best v1.21
  • Updated Loadiine compiling process
  • Added option to use decrypted NES base from Files directory. All consoles available now support offline injection.
  • Added Duck Hunt [EUR] as NES base (supports emulation of the NES Zapper via Wii Remote)
  • Fixed offline SNES base injection
  • Fixed offline NDS base injection
  • Added fnr.exe automatic deletion which fixed bug where generated output folder was empty (NDS only)
  • Updated readme.txt
  • Updated changelog.txt
@tinhamnho Try downloading this version, it should fix the problem.

Dzm20

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi, I'm getting this over and over again.

wtpQwUj.png
]

Not sure what to do.

CatmanFan

Anxious and regretful
OP
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Morocco
Hi, I'm getting this over and over again.

wtpQwUj.png
]

Not sure what to do.
It's probably just a check to see if a certain folder or file exists before proceeding with the rest of the download process. If it doesn't exist, then it loops over again until the file or folder has been downloaded successfully. The game would probably get corrupted without this sort of loop check.
Otherwise, I would just say make sure your Java is on the latest version. I have Java version 8 and it works just fine.

Reactions: Dzm20

Taleweaver

Storywriter
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Not too shabby. But I'm kind of lost what the reason of the base game really is (more specifically: for the NDS). Is there a difference on which you use? :unsure:

Oh, and perhaps a suggestion: mention in the readme that the iconTex.png, bootTvTex.png and the rom need to be in the \Files subfolder, and that they'll be deleted in the end. Took me some figuring out. ;)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Sorry for accidentally bending over