Leach

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I stumbled upon an original Game Boy in mint condition a few days ago. What striked me as odd about it was the box, though. It looked like this (whithout the stickers, of course):
gbzpak.jpg

What's the difference between this and the regular Game Boy, packed in this box:
NintendoGameBoyBox.jpg

Obviously the first one includes less stuff, as it says on the box, but still. What's the story behind it?
smile.gif

stanleyopar2000

RIP Yuzu. "It is always morally correct..."
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
bottom one is the older one...the gameboy was originally released with a FREE game UPON LAUNCH. (try nintendo giving a free 3DS game UPON 3DS launch, NOW) that was called Tetris..idk about you..but most likely the zelda one later when Nintendo didnt give you all those free goodies because they didn't have to, cause the gameboy was printing money...while the lynx and the GameGear printed out shit

Leach

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Ah, it makes sense. Tetris couldn't have been boxed with every single Game Boy for so many years. Do you think it's worth 10$? It's completely new.

indask8

New Member Forever
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Leach said:
Ah, it makes sense. Tetris couldn't have been boxed with every single Game Boy for so many years. Do you think it's worth 10$? It's completely new.

A boxed brand new original Game Boy, for 10$ ?

You should jump on this offer, then keep it safe, one day it will be more valuable than gold.

I'm serious.

Reactions: 1 person

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: