Original Brawl Disc Noise?

Discussion in 'Wii - Hardware, Devices and Utilities' started by Base, Mar 27, 2008.

Mar 27, 2008

Original Brawl Disc Noise? by Base at 10:06 AM (1,770 Views / 0 Likes) 9 replies

1. Base
    OP

Newcomer Base Advanced Member

Australia
    Whenever I run my back up of Brawl, my Wii seems to make alot of loud noises. Like this:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=hgJVGZSmAcU

So, I just wanted to know if the Original Brawl discs make as much noise or is it only a bit louder than a orginal.

Usually my backups do make abit more sound than originals, but this time its really loud and consistent. Also is there anyway to prevent this? I'm not that worried, just curious.

2. Jdbye

Suspended Jdbye Always Remember 30/07/08

Norway
    If there's something wrong, it'll be more than loud enough to make you worried. So it doesn't matter.
    It's not strange that it makes more noise since it's a dual layer game.

3. Master Mo

Member Master Mo F.R.E.E.

Germany
    I had the same problem with brawl. After that it started to have problems reading the brawl-disc and now it has problems to read normal discs, like no more heroes. What really "pisses me off" is, that it sometimes freezes in the game and now every time I`m at Thunder Ryu`s the game freezes.

It`s getting worse and worse...

EDIT: It is not a real freezing. After I train at Thunder Ryu`s I want to leave the building and the ghost says something like "good bye" and the Travis doesn`t leave the building and he stands there doing nothing. Music is still there and the characters still move. I`m really beginning to hate that shit. It is like in the good old PSX days, where I have to save everything to not love everything when the game freezes in mid-game...

4. Base
    OP

Australia
    Mine froze today and it made alot of noise. After the disc didn't work for a while until I had to turn it off and re-insert it.

Thats why I wanted to know if it made just as much noise on an original.

5. JKR Firefox

Member JKR Firefox Back.

Canada
    My back-up copy makes a nice bit of noise as well when it's loading something. I'd imagine it's normal for the type of media that the game utilizes.

6. Jdbye

Suspended Jdbye Always Remember 30/07/08

Norway
    Mario's Down+B freezes the game, I think. (on backup that is)

7. Base
    OP

Australia
    Strange thing is, ever since update 1.9s. Marios Down+B and Squrtles B moves don't freeze anymore, when your not playing Solo Mode. But when playing multiplayer Mario and Squirtle cannot be in the same match otherwise when you use their move it freezez.

Anyway, when my wii froze, it was when it was loading event 20, while playing multiplayer.

8. Desdicros

Newcomer Desdicros Newbie

United States
    The original disk for Super Smash Brothers is extremely loud in the console and clunks around. It also takes a long time to load everything. So in essence a copy probably won't play as well and will be just as noisy, if not noisier. Hope that helps.

9. pokemongalaxy

Banned pokemongalaxy Banned

Canada
    The original brawl that I own makes a lot of sounds but not as much as the one in the vid u gave

10. Base
    OP

Australia
    Ah ok. That was all I need to know. Thanks.