Hacking Original 3DS XL latest eshop & bans

Aglae Pheryl

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hi folks,

Having been away for a while I am not sure my kids should connect to the eshop anymore. I believe they are running Gateway 2.7.

They have not played online for a while but asked me if they could. What Gateway version should they be running to access eshop ?

I have heard about people complaining about Bans. Is this true ? Has it happened to any Gateway users ? My kids are using 3dz games that I got for them either on usenet or different web sites (none have been created by myself - I am not sure I'll be capable to doing it anyway).

Thanks.

D

Deleted-355425

Hi folks,

Having been away for a while I am not sure my kids should connect to the eshop anymore. I believe they are running Gateway 2.7.

They have not played online for a while but asked me if they could. What Gateway version should they be running to access eshop ?

I have heard about people complaining about Bans. Is this true ? Has it happened to any Gateway users ? My kids are using 3dz games that I got for them either on usenet or different web sites (none have been created by myself - I am not sure I'll be capable to doing it anyway).

Thanks.

That is the choice you need to make, 3dz games have a header that is being used by others if you got it from the Internet. I wouldn't go on line and risk it though. Logs may get you banned too.

vhero

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I don't get the logic of don't go online it may get you banned.. You realise the irony of that right? Don't go online as they may remove your online capabilities.. Just madness lol. Once your banned you cannot go online if you don't go online your not going online.. Either way once you decide to use roms you shouldn't go online. My advice is simple if you want to play online use classic mode on GW with a retail cart or even better go sky3ds so theres no messing about with modes. It's just daft.

Aglae Pheryl

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
CIA are indeed a great idea. Now what version should my kids be running with their classic original 3DS XL consoles ? I figure the latest but is it the very same one that we used for the N3DS or is it the 2.7 Omega ?
Is there a simple tutorial on how to create a .3dz from a .3ds ?

Thanks.

D

Deleted-355425

I don't get the logic of don't go online it may get you banned.. You realise the irony of that right? Don't go online as they may remove your online capabilities.. Just madness lol. Once your banned you cannot go online if you don't go online your not going online.. Either way once you decide to use roms you shouldn't go online. My advice is simple if you want to play online use classic mode on GW with a retail cart or even better go sky3ds so theres no messing about with modes. It's just daft.

That is a valid point if you only use public headers only, if you use your own private header then play 3dz etc online to your hearts consent. I was merely informing the OP that once you have been playing online already then there is a chance that next time you go online with a rom which has online capabilities you may have a ban waiting to hit you when you active online with that game.

Others have been banned from them playing public headers in the past (logs).

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/MddR6PTmGKg?si=mU2EO5hoE7XXSbSr