Original 3ds sysnand to next 3ds emunand system transfer

Discussion in '3DS - Flashcards & Custom Firmwares' started by flameboyx29, Oct 23, 2014.

1. flameboyx29
    OP

flameboyx29 Newbie

Newcomer
    May 27, 2008
    United States
    I'm having issues trying to do a system transfer from my original 3ds. I have my new 3ds and I have the emunand updated. It keeps giving me an error.

An error has occurred.

A local wireless error has occurred. Canceling transfer.

Please try again.

what should I do? does boot into classic mode help?

2. GorTesK

GorTesK Mad Hatter

Jan 29, 2013
    Gambia, The
    Down The Rabbit Hole
    looks like its a connection issue, keep trying
    maybe there is some issue with your emuNAND, too
    you could back everything up and create a completely fresh emuNAND and update it and see, if it works

3. flameboyx29
    OP

flameboyx29 Newbie

Newcomer
    May 27, 2008
    United States
    created a fresh emuNAND and still same problem... im still trying though. is it possible if i unlink the Nintendo ID from the original 3ds and link it to my new 3ds? I mainly want my nintendo ID

4. GorTesK

GorTesK Mad Hatter

Jan 29, 2013
    Gambia, The
    Down The Rabbit Hole
    any Ninty servers blocked in your router? do have connection issues? maybe try it from someone else's home network

5. flameboyx29
    OP

flameboyx29 Newbie

Newcomer
    May 27, 2008
    United States
    Yeah the problem was that I was previously trying to use it on a extender around my house, when I changed the network directly to my router it worked. Only problem is that I transferred it to the wrong SD card which is 2GB which I originally wanted to transfer it to an 8GB sd card and now I can't do a system transfer for another 7 days and my nintendo ID only picks up when I plug in my 2GB sd card even though I transferred the same files to the 8GB sd card

Update: just read about emuNAND Tool and solved everything. Thanks again!