Status
Not open for further replies.

Sumea

Disco Ninja Frog
Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
Well - on my case all come from Three different sources.

Even more, at moment I still am using forcibly TWO names (Sumea being my more widely used interwebz name...)

Well, first the name of "JereTHEend"

Not hard to figure out, it is derived from my first name and added "THEend" to it - I originally made this name up by making own character for THPS3 for PS2, about... TEN years ago? well not quite, but 7 years it was at most. When few years later I found internet and means to be anonymous without being anonymous, I decided to swipe the name quickly and effectively - and used the same name about 2 or three years on internet.

My second name came in after the realization that my name is not as cool as my ten year old self thought back then - Then came in tinkering - My second name of "Sumea" comes from my SECOND first name, and a finnish word - My second name is Samuel - what is with L removed anagram for "Sumea" - And as for Sumea, it means basically "Misty" or "unclear" (sometimes you could refer to guy who seems out of place or little - well UNCLEAR as "That dude is 'sumea'" - Well As I though for myself, that really fits me - I have now used that name at least 3 years.

My avatar at moment comes from infamous imageboard site. on pokemon discussion, it is to my mind a really cool way to have a Pokemon related image, what still is disturbing and makes you think NOT KID oriented stuff - still not being explicit, just really out there.

My signature at moment comes from project I had - It was a stepmania stepping for a chiptune song - I also created real cool banner and background for that song. My signature is that same banner with removed background and added shadow for it and now use it as signature, it's 8bit style and surreal, out of context message really fit for what I do - Would you guessed that I am just recycling work of my own from thing like a STEPMANIA step chart or a chiptune name?

Danny Tanner

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Danny Tanner from the wildly popular (and my favorite show) Full House. My avatar is a pic of the cast, and my sig is also Danny Tanner.
yay.gif

In case you didn't know
wink.gif

UltyBomber77

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Name: When I was playing Bomberman on the PC (forgot which one), I decided to change the username. The default name was Ultra Bomb and i just tweaked it a bit.

BoxShot

Chiyo-chan :3
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Username: Forget why.
tongue.gif

Avatar: Chiyo from Azumanga Daioh. I don't really have a reason for having this but I stuck with it.
Sig: Uh mark of when I finally got around putting it back up?

Gore

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
signature

My name is Gore and I :heart:
:sheep: is better than
smileipb2.png

Mid123

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Username:my favourite band is midtown.Dont know why I added 123.
Avatar:Just because I fuckin' love that game

Getting_Better

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Name: It's a Beatles song I really used to like. My tastes have changed though
frown.gif

Avatar: This is from an ad from the 1940's that I found on flickr, and thought it was really interesting. I love old ads.
Sig: Don't have one.

Am0s

Mojo Risin
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Username: Liked the sound of it, but found out its a first persons name from israel, always wondered why I had to use Am0s or 4m05 etc

Sig nothing yet

Avatar I hate microshit oops I mean microsoft

Domination

Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
Senegal
shinkukage09 said:
Surprising we don't have one of these yet...

Actually, we do have these kinds of threads in the past. I remember there was one for the username, and maybe another one for the avatar/sig, but none with all three joined together if my memory serves me right.

Username: Thought Domination would be pretty cool.

Sig: My name stylized to look like the Muse logo. I LOVE MUSE!

updowners

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Username: I was trying to think of a username for Yahoo Mail when I was 9.

Avatar: I like the Phoenix Wright series, the Awesome Smiley, and the Penrose Triangle.

Sig: We had free time in computer class to make a story using images. I thought that making pixel art would be fun. Never finished the story though...

Smuff

Fossilized Gamer
Trophies
XP
Country
For some strange reason my nickname at my old work used to be Smuff....
I always liked the song Puff The Magic Dragon when I was little.................

Hence, SmuffTheMagicDragon (and I live "By The Sea")

Pretty lame.

My avatar is the cover of "Staring at the Sea" by The Cure. Great band, great album, Old Man like me.

wyndcrosser

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Username: WyndCrosser is the name I used when playing Diablo/Diablo 2 back in the day. Also, when you use it for more adult websites, like ebay, or whatever it doesn't seem so odd... like DBZVegetoGuy. The Wynd portion comes from a townhouse i lived near, seeing everyday going to school, while the crosser part was for the amazon I played in Diablo 2.

Avatar: Always changes... based on what comic I've been reading, or new artist.

Signature: I love J Scott Campbell's artwork, look his name up.

pcmanrules

Trophies
Website
pcmanrules.geek.nz
XP
Country
New Zealand
Username: Used to be P.c.man but it used to be almost always taken and i rule so Pcmanrules!

Avatar: Mass Effect 2 because i grabbed it from bioware's website.

Sig: Backloggery.com because I saw lot's of these sigs and decided to click on one and liked it.

Raika

uguu
Trophies
XP
Country
Username: Raikou->Raiko->Raika
Avatar: Gurren Lagann for the win!
Sig: Gurren Lagann for the effing win!!

Rydian

Resident Furvert™
Trophies
Cave Entrance, Watching Cyan Write Letters
Website
rydian.net
XP
Country
United States
Username: My Fursona, made it years ago and don't know how I got it, it's what I use pretty much anywhere (though sometimes with the last name Morrison added)

Avatar: Drawing of my fursona for this forum made by this artist.

Signature: Displays a random quote from this forum I've found funny in some way, and a countdown until whatever I'm currently waiting for.

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Username: My username came last year when my friend and I were starting a web comic (which was never made.) It was titled "The Adventures of Sleeve Man and The Gay Boy Bunny." So I used the name The Gay Boy Bunny as a screen name in promotion of the comic, but the comic was never made, but the screen name stayed. Later since I was always called The Cat Boy, a friend of mine retitled the name to The Gay Cat Boy, which I felt was plain, so then I changed it to A Gay Little Cat Boy. After sometime with that one and gaining some unwanted attention from the close minded pricks, I looked up "Screen name Generator" on Google, found one and answered some questions. What came up as one of many screen names was The Pink Cat Boy, which is the one I picked.

Avatar: I needed a new avatar to match my screen name, so I looked up "Neko Boy" on photobucket and one the first page happened to be a pink cat boy. So I sent out a request for someone to make it into an avatar and got that one.

Signature: The same thing as my avatar

Salamantis

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
cman1783 said:
my last name is Seman (STFU!!!!!) so it just stuck.
I can't believe no one has made this joke...

Username: Used to be salamence502 (my favorite pokemon + my class number at the time), then Sinkhead here at the temp suggested Salamantis and it sounds cool. Lately I've been using Salaman.

Avatar: Having seizures with brushes in Photoshop.

boof222

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Username: boof has been my nickname ever since i was little and 222 was just a random number that i chose

Avatar: i liked the family guy episode where peter fights the chicken and found it on the net

Sig: AC/DC is the greatest band of all time IMHO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    it wasn't a question, it was fact
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    He said he had 3 different doctors apt this week, so he prob there. Something about gerbal extraction, I don't know.
    +1
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    bored, guess i'll spread more democracy
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    @K3Nv2 one more time you say such bs to @BakerMan and I'll smack you across the whole planet
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Make sure you smack my booty daddy
    +1
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    telling him that my partner is luke...does he look like someone with such big ne
    eds?
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    do you really think I could stand living with someone like luke?
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    I suppose luke has "special needs" but he's not my partner, did you just say that to piss me off again?
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    besides I had bigger worries today
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    but what do you know about that, you won't believe me anyways
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @BigOnYa can answer that
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    BigOnYa already left the chat
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Biginya
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Auto correct got me, I'm on my tablet, i need to turn that shit off
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    With other tabs open you perv
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I'm actually in my shed, bout to cut 2-3 acres of grass, my back yard.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I use to have a guy for that thanks richard
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I use my tablet to stream to a bluetooth speaker when in shed. iHeartRadio, FlyNation
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    While the victims are being buried
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Grave shovel
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Nuh those goto the edge of the property (maybe just on the other side of)
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    On the neighbors side
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yup, by the weird smelly green bushy looking plants.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.the-sun.com/news/10907833/self-checkout-complaints-new-target-dollar-general-policies...