SandeR2

OP
Trophies
Website
www.libertystudio.nl
XP
Country
Netherlands
Hey I'm just wondering if its possible to organize the roms on my games list and arrange them in an alphabetic order/?
Every time when I put a rom on my card it is put on the bottom of the list.

I noticed some tools in the download section but not sure which does what so please some advice
smile.gif
thanx
yaynds.gif

Bri

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
This has been posted before in other threads, but the easiest and fastest way to sort your roms (takes about 20 seconds):
[*]Create a new folder at the root of your microSD card named "games2".[*]Go into your "games" folder (or wherever you keep your .nds files).[*]Do a "select all" then "cut" (CTRL-A, CTRL-X).[*]Go to your new "games2" folder.[*]Do a "paste" then "select all" then "cut" (CTRL-V, CTRL-A, CTRL-X).[*]Go back to your (now empty) "games" folder.[*]Do a "paste" (CTRL-V).[*]Delete your "games2" folder.
Since none of the files are actually moving off of your microSD drive, they cut/paste very quickly (it really only updates the filenames in the file table).

-Bri

Mrbob2

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I also use drivesort and its a great prog but........

Is there a homebrew app that will allow you to sort files via your ds?

im sure its a simple thing to code

apocalypticvisio

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Panzer Tacticer said:
????

Have you guys never used right click -> arrange icons by "name" before?

I'm almost wondering if some of you guys even know how to use a computer
smile.gif

so, obviously we're not the ones who haven't got the clue sir. right clicking and using the name sort only works for the os, it doesn't not work on the fat table that the firmware on the dstt will read. that would have been tested. if you set it to read that way after pasting all the files back in, it will work just fine. that's why there are programs that were made to do this. those people were thinking of what was really going on, not just what they were thinking was happening.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: :rofl2: