Not open for further replies.

TobiasAmaranth

Trophies
Website
werewolfdarkarts.com
XP
Country
United States
Hiatus? Rats! Not even a half-done patch for me to use. I just started playing this and am starting to have trouble with completing the quests. I at least am getting the hang of what the mechanics of the game are, it's just disappointing to have to wander around aimlessly so much. :<

Good luck with it, the gameplay on this is solid and challenging.

Also, in regards to the SaGa 2 translation, I just wish there was a fix for the saving bug that my ROM cart experiences. I loved the original, so I'd hate to be forced to play it on my PC instead.

MHaven

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Hey guys its been a while. Okay well I think it has been too long. Well I just wanted to stress some information for everyone. First we aren't dead tho people might think so. Well here is the deal neoxephon has left us for a while, thus making me HaVeN the leader until he comes back. Now on my rise to power a few things changed, first I want to say that the first thing that has changed is the forums. Due to the forums been inactive for so long we had to start over, meaning that all data has been lost, anything linking to the forums well its not linking to anything anymore.

Now for the information you want to hear Ore ga Omae wo Mamoru will have a patch out either in August or September as well as our other projects will also have patches out hopefully. Though right now we don't have any actual translated text. We really need a dedicated translator for this project. If you know anyone interested in this or if you want to help out with translating let me know. Is anyone interested in translating Ore ga Omae wo Mamoru (aka Protect) for the time being? Anyone interested about crimson-nocturnal please come to our forums and join us, we are growing up again
smile.gif

neoxephon

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
digipokemaster said:
is this still on hiatus? i would be glad to test the patch if it is done

Yes, we completely translated a game without a dedicated translator and with very little outside interest in the game. lol
rolleyes.gif

To be serious, we have a website which is constantly updated. I also have project statuses in my signature, below. You could have gotten your answer from those.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I really don't want to buy this fap tab...