Hacking Ordering from teensy.co.uk (Journal for others to see) WIP- Updated everyday

frecton

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Hello

So I thought I would share my experience with teensy.co.uk, right now I have ordered a gateway from them and here is everything

(27/12/2014) : Tried ordering twice, card got rejected, first time got rejected for insufficient funding? (I had much more than what I was buying from the site on the card) second time that I tried about 10 minutes after the first, it got rejected by the decision manager) I've stopped trying for the day and waited till the next.

(28/12/2014) : Tried paying in the morning and the payment went through with no problems, now under my account it has gone past the stage of pending, and it is processing now
h42ti_BwW9MLPYrHenh-01uSecXkNBJZXOrOhaED5OrJ8G3Q3KKYc_XPSGzn_amSCKLMZqvyl5g=w1342-h523

(29/12/2014) : Still processing
(29/12/2014) : Processing twice?
(01/01.2015) : Should be here today if we are speaking by the terms that they have given. They have said it is in stock.
(01/01.2015) : Website is down
(01/01.2015) : Able to send Email to the admins of the site
(01/01.2015) : Website is back up later in the day
(03/01.2015) : Order shipped
(05/01.2015) : Order recieved!

I give the seal of approval for Teensy! :D
d5PuRow.jpg

(For anyone's interest, I'm doing this purely for anyone who is planning to buy from the in the future, so that they can see what their service is like, also, no I am in now way getting endorsed by them to make this)

pyromaniac123

ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็(ಠ益ಠส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็
Trophies
XP
Country
You did order on a weekend so would take longer to process anyway.

frecton

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
I'm not in anyway saying that their service is bad or anything, I'm just doing this for anyone who wants to see some more 'proof' that they are legit, (imo I hope they are, but my friends bought from them too so I'm pretty darn sure they are legit)
and yes, but I don't mind the wait as long as it's not a 2 week wait, they said they have them in stock so I'm just waiting for mine to get here and for the update to be released from gateway ^^

frecton

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
It will take longer to process as it is the weekend (They only process things on working days I'm guessing) , it is pretty much self explanatory and they should be shipping mine out soon since its not the weekend any more ^^

gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
well from various people they can be hit and miss in shipping times, i got mine from them in like 3 or 4 days, but i seen others saying they waited like 2 weeks....so really i think it just depends on
A) if they have them in stock or are just expecting stock within the next few days
or
B) maybe they guy who posts them cba popping to the post office as he had a dodgy kebab and wants to stay by the toilet

one more thing to note postage is usually a bit crap around christmas time, backlogs and all that good stuff.....but good luck anyway

Reactions: cearp

gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
I ordered from them a week ago. STILL hasn't arrived.
you do realize there was christmas and stuff last week?....i.e postage goes crap and days with no postage

good luck anyway, hopefully you should get it soon, as i said my experience with them was very good.....but i know others have had issues, but i wouldn't be expecting super fast postage over the Christmas period if i was you guys :P

PS for the record, my order wasn't marked as dispatched with tracking number untill the day it arrived and i already had it.....so having it saying "processing" doesn't necessarily mean its not already on its way :lol:

Reactions: cearp

frecton

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Guys lets chill,
I don't mind the new year and Christmas wait (Since the delivery is dependent on Royal Main) , I just want to see mainly how long it takes for them to actually post it ^^ (Like 3 days hopefully which is the norm)

And Well, I just want to show others that ordering from them is legit and things, imo, I got bored and just decided to share my experience with them while I wait for the packageto arrive

Reactions: gamesquest1

frecton

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
The website is now down, and there is no way to contact them...
Something weird it going on and I hope we didn't get ripped off :/

frecton

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
From my own perspective, someone deleted the SQL Database for the server which the site is hosted on :/ I'm gonna try and see if that would work, but I'm sure if the server is down, so is their EMAIL database since normally those are hosted on the same server as the website. Doesn't hurt to try though

frecton

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Looks like their EMAIL service works, so they might be moving to a different site, that's what I presume

frecton

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
They have said this on facebook now c:
Happy New Year to all our customers new and old!
Unfortunately our first post of the year is to address the technical issues we are experiencing with our site.
Rest assured we are looking in to it and hope to have it back up and accessible within the next 24 hours.
As our order system which contains details of customers' orders and where to send them is reliant on our back-end server, we currently cannot access these details to allow us to package and send out orders.
As soon as our server is back up and running we will look to send out all outstanding orders as soon as possible.
We will likely have an influx of emails once our mail server is backup which will take us a couple of days to clear, so if you have sent an email and not received as response as of yet, expect a response within the next few days.

So yup, their server is down

gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
oh well at least they are aware of the situation and are working on it, hopefully yours was already posted before the crash.....well it should of been anyway

frecton

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Thats pretty good, for a bit, I thought they would like vanish, but no, and I do hope so, since apparently the files are going to be released soon ^^

RedDevil12345

Trophies
XP
Country
I've been following your updates as I ordered from teensy a day after you and had the same worries. Thought I'd let you know my order has been marked as shipped today and the tracking number provided is good.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    LeoTCK @ LeoTCK: sometimes to the point of thanking me for my quick actions etc against spam and other stuff, but... +1