ordering from kicktrading

Discussion in 'Other Flashing Hardware & Software' started by zoharmodifier, Nov 21, 2006.

Nov 21, 2006
  1. zoharmodifier
    OP

Member zoharmodifier GBAtemp Regular

United States
    My friends and I are considering ordering a DS-X from kicktrading.ca, and I'm just wondering how long it typically took for them to ship it from Canada to the US. Their FAQ says it can take up to 7 - 15 business days, which is a rather long time. I'm hoping that this is just the worst case scenario, and that most people receive their orders more quickly.

To anyone in the US who bought a DS-X (or anything for that matter) from kicktrading, how was the shipping time?

2. Saigonv

Newcomer Saigonv Newbie

Canada
    based on the worst case scenario, if you ordered from kicktrading.ca, you would get it mid december. the site says stock will be in nov 29. + 15 days shipping and your into mid december. Most of the time shipping never takes up to 15 days despite that you live in the us. i plan on ordering the SCL rumble from Kicktrading.ca anytime soon. but i live in Toronto so it'll be quick [​IMG]

3. AshuraZro

Member AshuraZro Belongs in a museum.

Canada
    Took 3 days for them and Purolator to get an M3 kit to me and they are about an hour away from where I live.

I recommend taking a look at www.realhotstuff.com and checking their stocks.

EDIT: I guess their out. :[

4. simpson17

Member simpson17 GBAtemp Regular

United States
  5. zoharmodifier
    OP

Member zoharmodifier GBAtemp Regular

United States
    how reliable is gamersection? also, the quantity says -25, as in negative. i think that means they're backordered by 25 units.