Hacking ordering an R4i Ultra, what class SD to get

snake2

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I ordered a R4i Ultra and need to know what class SD card to buy, I have a spare class 2 laying around will that be ok or will I get slow downs?

RoMee

??
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
snake2 said:
what card would be the best choice?

If you're on a budget, the Acekard 2i is a great choice, akaio is a great firmware and gets updates frequently
the R4i Gold is another good choice, because of YWG's WOOD firmware, just be make sure it's the one from r4ids.cn

best cart right now would be the supercard DSTWO

snake2

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
the places I normally order from do not have the DSTWO listed where would you suggest I order one from, I live in america

RoMee

??
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
snake2 said:
the places I normally order from do not have the DSTWO listed where would you suggest I order one from, I live in america

I say realhotstuff.com
it cost $4 dollars more but you get it in 3 days and it's free shipping in the USA
http://realhotstuff.com/supercard-dstwo-fr...ping-p-502.html
They stock and ship their carts from the USA, I buy all my carts from here

right now with the hoildays and the shipping changes and customs being more strict with incoming mails from outside the sates. delivery will take 2-3 weeks, if you buy from a website that ships out of hong kong

Lassik

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
When you say you live in America I assume you mean the United States. I live in the United States as well and I ordered my DSTWO from Shoptemp.net. Shipping is really slow but I got it and at a decent price. I used to order from Canadamods.ca because the prices are really good and shipping is fast but they don't have the DSTWO.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/@legolambs