Radioactive Propaganda Minister
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
i'm gonna order an r4 from gameyeeeah.com.

im wondering, is $40 is the cheapest price you can get it for in the U.S.?

also, why do i keep getting security warning from IE7 when i go to gameyeeeah

Danieluz

Trophies
XP
Country
stupid question... if I buy a slot-1 solution, like r4 from a chinese site, will the cart come with english support? =X

mecharse

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
stupid question... if I buy a slot-1 solution, like r4 from a chinese site, will the cart come with english support? =X
Maybe. It depends on the card, and the site. Many Chinese sites sell the English versions anyway, and if it's an English-language site they should indicate if the card is a Chinese-language version. If you do get a Chinese version, some cards allow you to flash a different language firmware, others don't. I have no idea if the R4 is restricted like that.

DSLite

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
+ $18.81 shipping

BambooGaming is the cheapest with AUD $45 + $12 shipping (convert to USD).
wink.gif

Mars

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
shipping through international air mail is $5.50 on gameyeeeah.com although it takes 12-18 days to arrive.

there aren't any R4 reviews out that i'm aware of although the R4 seems to be getting good feedback from users.

i'll let you guys know about the compatibility once i recieve it. i think i might go with bamboogaming.com. does anyone know how long shipping takes from bamboogaming (their website's currently down)

this is gonna be my first flashcard. WOOT!

Mars

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
holy crap ... i'm way to impatient to wait 3 weeks!!!

does anyone know any other store that sells the R4 and doesn't take long to ship?

Firon

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
divineo.cn ships in 7-14 days to where I live (and they have it in stock, unlike the US division). While it says 7-14, all my packages have taken 9. Shipping is $5.

glitchbit

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
well crap, here I figured since it was coming from china directly I thought.. I figured the shipping wouldn't be any cheaper than over at gameyeeeah.... oh well I have been burned by $10!

>< guess it all evens out I had got a good deal over at amazon on a microSD 1gb, $10 cheaper than what newegg was going to sell me the exact same one.

And here I don't even own a DS Lite yet. I had sold my old DS a long time ago, back then it had look like the DS scene was going nowhere fast and the PSP was on the up and up and their scene was booming... I always felt like the DS games were better though.

clanggedin

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just ordered one from divineo.cn and chose 3-5 day shipping for $12 more their other shipping is only $5 for parcels under 1kg I think my order with the microsd card came to .27kg

glitchbit

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
gameyeeeah has a 3-5 business day shipping option and it is the only option insured. It costs $20 but considering the R4 is just $40 instead of $45 or $49 I didn't complain too much. Although diveno in china is cheaper, but may take longer too.

oops it is late and I am tired, I though I was responding to last post but I was on page 1 lol....

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: It will actually make it worse