ordered from shoptemp now paypal tellme me account limited?

haroon90

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Don't know what's happened but i ordered a acekard 2i from shoptemp with my paypal account,go the funds taken out,and now paypal says my account has been accessed by a third party and limited my account???

Also i checked shoptemp and it says refunded on my order whats going on?

haroon90

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i tried updating it but im getting a 500 internal server error now...annoying

Posts merged

i tried updating it but im getting a 500 internal server error now...annoying

Ryukouki

See you later, guys.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Zhuzhuchina... no way. That place is ridiculous, their prices are still pretty high, although they lowered somewhat.

VashTS

Beat it, son
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i had the same problem, i use my paypal about 1 time a month, but this is the first time this crap happened, i don't have a land line so i had them mail it, but i don't think i've gotten anything back. hope it was not a scam.

haroon90

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well they sent me a letter with a code on it but it says it can take upto 2 weeks for it to arrive...i hope not.

But what will happen about my acekard paypal payment now?it says it's on hold,after i validated my address will i have to order from the site again and get a refund?

haroon90

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well i got a reply back from shoptemp saying it was refunded but i gotta lift the limitation on my account to get the money back
frown.gif

xxteargodxx

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just try and keep up hope that the letter from paypal arrives sooner than later. And if it doesn't arrive in two weeks just make sure you stay on them and email them again explaining your situation.

VashTS

Beat it, son
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i will not be ordering from shoptemp
frown.gif
i like the site, but it seems like someone or something tried to access paypal and that is why it was limited.

i like the prices but not enough to risk getting screwed over if i order something, and obviously something happened...it wasn't just me, probably many other people as well.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy: For example, one of my other favorite songs from them, with some massive house music influence -