ordered from shoptemp now paypal tellme me account limited?

Discussion in 'Online Stores and Purchases' started by haroon90, Aug 24, 2010.

1. haroon90
    OP

Newcomer haroon90 Member

United States
    Don't know what's happened but i ordered a acekard 2i from shoptemp with my paypal account,go the funds taken out,and now paypal says my account has been accessed by a third party and limited my account???

Also i checked shoptemp and it says refunded on my order whats going on?

2. HateBreed

Member HateBreed GBAtemp Regular

United States
    it means u havent used ur paypal in a while and u have to re-verify your account

3. haroon90
    OP

Newcomer haroon90 Member

United States
    ok but it's asking me for a home phone number and i dont have a land line i only have my mobile phone...

4. Skyline969

Member Skyline969 MENUdo Afficionado

Canada
    So use your mobile phone. That's what I do. "Home" phone basically just means your primary number you can be reached at.

5. haroon90
    OP

Newcomer haroon90 Member

United States
    i tried updating it but im getting a 500 internal server error now...annoying

Posts merged

i tried updating it but im getting a 500 internal server error now...annoying

6. Ryukouki

Member Ryukouki See you later, guys.

United States
    Zhuzhuchina... no way. That place is ridiculous, their prices are still pretty high, although they lowered somewhat.

7. VashTS

Member VashTS Beat it, son

United States
    i had the same problem, i use my paypal about 1 time a month, but this is the first time this crap happened, i don't have a land line so i had them mail it, but i don't think i've gotten anything back. hope it was not a scam.

8. haroon90
    OP

Newcomer haroon90 Member

United States
    Well they sent me a letter with a code on it but it says it can take upto 2 weeks for it to arrive...i hope not.

But what will happen about my acekard paypal payment now?it says it's on hold,after i validated my address will i have to order from the site again and get a refund?

9. haroon90
    OP

Newcomer haroon90 Member

United States
    Well i got a reply back from shoptemp saying it was refunded but i gotta lift the limitation on my account to get the money back [​IMG]

10. xxteargodxx

Member xxteargodxx GBAtemp Regular

United States
    Just try and keep up hope that the letter from paypal arrives sooner than later. And if it doesn't arrive in two weeks just make sure you stay on them and email them again explaining your situation.

11. VashTS

Member VashTS Beat it, son

United States
    i will not be ordering from shoptemp [​IMG] i like the site, but it seems like someone or something tried to access paypal and that is why it was limited.

i like the prices but not enough to risk getting screwed over if i order something, and obviously something happened...it wasn't just me, probably many other people as well.