Hacking Ordered from NDS-CARD

Jimmy Ridds

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hello, I placed an order with nds-card nearly 2hrs ago (19:53) and I've had no confirmation email and i checked my account on the site

Order Status:
Pending → Payment made → Payment received → Goods shipped

There is a greyed out tick in pending, I put a tick in payment made and then pressed update but nothing has changed, I paid using my Visa Debit Card

Do I need to contact them and ask why it's not been updated with payment received??

Kind Regards
Karl

xplayerx3

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I had same problem with card payment and they will ask you to use paypal. I recomend you not order from them.

Arras

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Dunno about credit cards, but I used Paypal to order something there and it worked without any problems.

wesleyxiao

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.nds-card.net
XP
Country
Switzerland
Hello, I placed an order with nds-card nearly 2hrs ago (19:53) and I've had no confirmation email and i checked my account on the site

Order Status:
Pending → Payment made → Payment received → Goods shipped

There is a greyed out tick in pending, I put a tick in payment made and then pressed update but nothing has changed, I paid using my Visa Debit Card

Do I need to contact them and ask why it's not been updated with payment received??

Kind Regards
Karl

Dear Jimmy,
Can you tell us your order number on nds-card.com?
Whether you left a wrong email address?
Have you contact our customer service staff?
Our confirmation email will be sent out to you automatically if your order status is "payment received" and "goods shipped".
So please tell us your order or contact us.
Our email is "[email protected]" and "[email protected]".
Sorry for inconvenience.

nds-card.com

wesleyxiao

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.nds-card.net
XP
Country
Switzerland
Dunno about credit cards, but I used Paypal to order something there and it worked without any problems.

Dear xplayerx3,
Paypal prohibits flash cards transaction, so we have to change to support offline paypal and visa card payments.
We are afraid that there is no one site could provide online paypal payment for a long time.
We are working harder to facilitate customers, and we also hope our dear customers could understand us.
Hope we did not let you down.
Any problems, please feel free to let us know.
[email protected]” or "[email protected]"

nds-card.com

CraddaPoosta

Sepatown, my damie.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Give it a day or so. I saw the same thing when I placed an order. Two or three days later, it had processed correctly, and my card was shipped.

It still took 28 goddamned days to get to me, but, at least it got here.

Xarsah16

GBATemp's Official Village Dingus/Idiot
Trophies
XP
Country
Many other flash cart sites have had their accounts suspended from Paypal, and so I assure you the issue is not with the NDS-Card website, and it's not you either.

Paypal does not support flash card sites anymore, so other methods of payment are inevitable. I'm sure your payment went through, but there was just a glitch in registering it.

Jimmy Ridds

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hello all, I purchased x2 cards from nds-card just over a week ago and both arrived today, when ordering I read their website over and over again and decided to place the order because they had this on their site

R4i GOLD 3DS Revolution for Nintendo 3DS / DSi XL / DSi / DS
R4i GOLD 3DS is the first card that supports Nintendo 3DS, released on 2011.3.2, and now it can support the latest 3DS V,4.3.0-10 successfully.

Latest news: R4i GOLD 3DS can support 3DS v4.5.0-10 and DSi V1.4.5
Of course, It can also be back compatible with 3DS V4.4.0-10,V4.3.0-10,V4.2.0-9,V4.1.0-8,V4.0.0-7 and V3.0.0-6 and DSi V1.4.4 and V1.4.3.

Note:
We will update its latest kernel or firmware to support 3DS V4.5.0-10 before shipping it out.
Because I don't have any other consoles I thought this would be brilliant, just plug n play nearly, no having to update the cards first, I pop one into my 3ds console to check the icon is deep labyrinth but instead its
DORASU
So am I right in thinking I don't have the new revision card
[Great News] R4i Gold 3DS supports 3DS(XL,LL) V4.5.0-10 perfectly! (2012-12-5)

The most recent card (revision "C") comes with icon - "deep labyrinth" can pass through 3DS V4.5.0-10 directly without any patch updating!We are working on the patch for other revision, will keep updated on our site soon....
and theu haven't updated the kernel for the cards they have sent me, can anyone please guide me on what I have to do to get the cards working please

Thanks in advance

Sorry just to add I downloaded the latest WOOD R4 V1.56 and put it on my memory card and im just getting white screens

Jimmy Ridds

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Thought i would give update, I'm now worried that I have received 2 old revision cards and I won't be able to update them with latest kernel

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: The mutated Axolotl was awesome