Hacking Ordered an acekard2i from dealextreme....

nadoon

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Oh! I'm so anxious..... I ordered an acekard2i from dealextreme using the 1 cent shipping method. I live in Dubai and Dubai is much closer to China then America is to China and I ordered my acekard on the 22nd. How long would it take?

masbass

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
Although they took some time to ship it arrived real fast (2 days from China to Greece) so I guess they ship them earlier than when they say...

monzamess

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's hit-or-miss. Earlier in the summer I ordered "in stock" items and "typically ships" items and got them in a couple of weeks. Couple of months ago, I ordered something "in stock" and got it in about a week--I was amazed. Since then I've ordered things marked as "in stock" and it has taken three weeks to get one of the items, one is still marked "processing," etc. Other "in stock" items took 10 days just to get packaged. ???

nadoon

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Everyone is saying something else. I live in Dubai, UAE (Check it on google earth if you don't know where). I used the 1 cent shipping. So to Dubai, approxomately..........?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I think I watched a video where two games at 4K where eating just over 16GB of RAM and it's the...