Order of Ecclesia, easy way to make 100,000G in less than 10 minutes

Discussion in 'NDS - Console and Game Discussions' started by GCM, Nov 5, 2008.

1. GCM
    OP

Newcomer GCM Member

Canada
    I stumbled upon this randomly by me just messing around with the abilities but:

Equip: Treasure's Hat and Gold Ring (head gear and accessory respectively)

Then put your R Glyph (default controls) to Inire Pecunia.

Now I'm not entirely sure if the Treasure's hat is needed, but I had it on because I was trying to get Merman Meat/Raw Killer Fish.

Anyways now go back to the main game and head to an area, to avoid spoilers let's just say Ruvas forest. Right when you enter, press R to activate Inire Pecunia. Then go around killing monsters and breaking candles.

Every candlestick will drop 500G and depending on the monsters they sometimes will as well. Obviously if you go to a better area some where later in the game there's more money in it for you in a shorter amount of time. But 500G for breaking a candlestick is pretty awesome. My favorite spot is

Spoiler Warning for Mystery Manor: http://db.gamefaqs.com/portable/ds/file/ca...ooe_mystery.png

B5 is excellent. You head in, break the candle stick from 500G and then kill the three flea men for up to 1500G on top of that. Then head out to B6 to break that candlestick and then re-enter B5. When you're in B6 you'll get jumped by two White Fomors and an Evil Force which *can* be annoying but I just kill them and they tend to drop the moolah too.

Also the entire B10 B11 C10 C11 room is filled with candlesticks and Mad Butchers, so you can race through it breaking candlesticks and making off with 500G before the Mad Butchers catch up to you or simply kill them off as well.

All in all I made 100,000G in 10 minutes and cleared out the store for everything he had (got a VIP card in the process).

It was an awesome discovery as I was running short on cash, very short.

2. Vincent T

Member Vincent T GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United States
    I can make that much in 1 minute. All I have to do is to turn on the infinite cheat code from Narin's cheat database.

3. tinymonkeyt

Member tinymonkeyt GBAtemp brat

United States
    lol yeah

easy way to make inifinteG in less than a minute
    1. use a cheat

but cool way to make money if you dont like to use cheats

4. Hehe Moo

Member Hehe Moo Moo?

Australia
    I find it strange... this is the first time I've seen this... someone calling the R button "are"

Lol. Ah well... nice tutorial anyways.

5. GCM
    OP

Newcomer GCM Member

Canada
    Oh yeah I have this thing about me. I refuse to use cheats until I've beaten the entire game through once by myself.

If I get stuck in a part for too long I'll use a FAQ to get past that one part but I try to avoid that as well.

Playing like this has made me a better player in most games anyways.

although once I've gone through and won once I might go through again with cheats for the sheer fun of it. =P

EDIT: Haha, didn't see that [​IMG] My bad, fixed it.

6. Raestloz

Member Raestloz GBATemp's Lone Wolf

Indonesia
    LoL no linking from external site, just tell me, is it Darth Nemesis' map or not?

7. sfunk

Member sfunk GBAtemp Regular

Canada
    They way I did it was two gold rings + Inire Pecunia + go to
    Warning: Spoilers inside!
    and on Darth Nemsis' map on gameFAQs go to D24. There's a candlestick right beside the top of the screen. If you jump kick onto it you claim the 500/1000 gold sack and if you double jump soon after, you end up off of the screen onto the upper part (C24) which reloads the candlestick. Repeat your jump kick infinitely or until you are happy with your wealth accumulated. Found this out from some guy on gameFAQs.

Edit: Another possibly clearer explanation:
    "A screen or two down from the entrance there's a candle to the right of a bridge. Double jump vertically over the candle, stomp on said candle with 2x Gold ring + Gold glyph. This'll make you pop up into the screen above, stomp down into the next screen onto the candle again...I think you get the idea. Easily 100k+ a minute, can be done without paying any attention to the game either once you get into the rhythm, so you can watch TV, etc while making money. I take no credit for this, I read it on this board a couple days ago, forget who the poster was though."