ROM Hack ORAS pk3DS Issues

Stardust3033

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I dealing with two main issues with pk3DS right now.

1. When I try to edit import my new game text edit, it says it imported but when I play the cia, it doesn't change, but the story text does.

2. DexNav crashing. I know it's been an issue, but it still crashes. Even with the newest pk3DS version. I didn't randomize, I chose specific Pokemon to appear in each area. (If that matters)

I'd really appreciate it if someone helped me out. Thanks.

Regnum

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
DexNav crashing. I know it's been an issue, but it still crashes. Even with the newest pk3DS version. I didn't randomize, I chose specific Pokemon to appear in each area. (If that matters)

I'm getting the same issue with the dexnav. I'm using a May/14/2017 release of pk3ds. Hopefully someone will help us both.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

FYI, having more then 18 different encounters on a single route is the cause of the DexNav crashing issue. (same Pokemon on different encounter types count as separate encounters. ;) )

So if you can manage to edit your encounters to have 18 or less on a route, you can fix the DexNav crash issue.

I found this. Hopefully this is what's causing the dexnav issues, it should be easy to fix.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qyBmc3-J5AM