Pong20302000

making notes on everything
OP
Trophies
Website
3dsdb.com
XP
Country
as you guys heard the companies have merged (or you might not)

well name was the question

Torange

O-Mobile

nope

the company is now called

"Everything Everywhere"

with the largest mast network around the UK

heres the site currently

Everything Everywhere

just in case people wonder what this company was lol

feature-image.jpg

first company to have 4G in the UK also
QUOTE said:
4G Superfast Broadband Trial

Everything Everywhere and BT are collaborating to deliver the first live trial of next generation 4G superfast broadband to customers. The live proof of concept trial is the first of its kind in the UK and will see the two companies sharing their fixed telecommunications and mobile technology to provide high speed wireless broadband to customers in rural Cornwall.

The collaboration means residents living south of Newquay in St Newlyn East and the surrounding area will be the first to experience the next generation of internet access speed.

The trial will take place in a combined coverage area of 25 square kilometres, with approximately 700 premises which have no or limited access to broadband services today, enabling you to surf the internet faster and more effectively than ever before.

What we need now are 200 volunteers to take part. The trial will start this September and run to early next year, involving up to 100 mobile and 100 fixed line customers.

Please see our coverage map to check whether you are in our 4G superfast broadband coverage area.

If you want to take part you just need to fill out your details below and we will be in touch.

There is no cost to take part. Everything Everywhere and BT will be picking up the bill for all of this and our teams of experienced engineers will fit all of the fixed equipment you need. Mobile triallists will be provided with an up-to-date 4G-ready dongle to use.

You just have to promise to put it through its paces and let us know how you get on.

We hope the people of St Newlyn East and surrounding area are as excited as we are about making a little bit of history with this trial.
full-map.jpg

NiGHtS

Trophies
XP
Country
Why not just call the sim card that as well?

Edit: sim card, network provider you know what i mean.

Deleted member 473940

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Too bad I am not in the trial region lol.
Doesnt affect me in any way. I have been Three custommer for the past 2-3 years and will continue extending my contract with them
smile.gif

Deleted member 473940

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
spinal_cord said:
Entirely wiping out all competition seems like a bad move for the economy to me.
Why is that? There are plenty of new companies moving uphill, and its a matter of time till we see more major operators.

The name is.. meh.. "I use everything everywhere" o.o

SifJar

Not a pirate
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Tanveer said:
spinal_cord said:
Entirely wiping out all competition seems like a bad move for the economy to me.
Why is that? There are plenty of new companies moving uphill, and its a matter of time till we see more major operators.

The name is.. meh.. "I use everything everywhere" o.o
A lack of competition allows companies to push prices up, which ultimately leads to people having less money and therefore results in a poor economy.

I heard a while back that Orange and t-mobile customers could use each other's signal. Didn't realise they had actually merged into one company.

Anyway, I think the name is bad and this in general is bad. As I mentioned, a lack of competition drives up prices. I hope O2 don't jump on the bandwagon or anything.

Deleted member 473940

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
NiGHtS said:
Hadrian said:
Still switching to 3G in a few months, much better offer for me.

You mean 3 right?
LOL yeah probably. A lot of people say "3G" instead of Three.
Their fault for naming it 3 -.-.

IMO 3 has the best offers in the past years. My first contract with them was 14.99 with Nokia E63 for free. That was a few years back and the IMO best deals ever since.

ChrisRX

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I'm starting to get annoyed with the name "Everything everywhere" because you don't get data if you switch networks. It's all well and good that they're trialling 4G but until they even support 3G then what's the point?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @salazarcosplay, no sabría cómo decirte