Oprah browser on SupercardSD

Discussion in 'NDS - Flashcarts and Accessories' started by j_mcc99, Jul 25, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Jul 25, 2006

Oprah browser on SupercardSD by j_mcc99 at 2:56 PM (1,148 Views / 0 Likes) 10 replies

1. j_mcc99
    OP

Newcomer j_mcc99 Member

Canada
    I'm wondering what the status is of running the DS Browser via SupercardSD. Is it in the works? Has it been successfully accomplished? Is it possible? Your thoughts? :wtf:

-Johny-D

2. OrR

Member OrR Rice-megatron Expert

Germany
    My thoughts are that this thread is pretty useless but that the title is pretty funny.

3. 754boy

Banned 754boy :D

United States
    Oprah makes software for DS now????!!!!! Damn, she's EVERYWHERE lol [​IMG]

4. j_mcc99
    OP

Newcomer j_mcc99 Member

Canada
    Well, if that's the case perhaps you'd like to provide a little insight as to why you think this thread is useless? Or is that just your own arbitrary feeling? [​IMG]

5. j_mcc99
    OP

Newcomer j_mcc99 Member

Canada
    LOL, to quote Bones.... FOR GAWD SAKES JIM I'M A SOFTWARE DEVELOPER NOT A WRITER!

(Opera from here on out) [​IMG]

6. OrR

Germany
    Simple: There is a thread about the browser already, here: http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=34924 It's got 116 posts already and over 50 people are looking at it all the time. If anything important happens, you will hear it there, first.

Edit: I just noticed that there is also a 5 pages thread discussing if it will work, here: http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=33707

7. j_mcc99
    OP

Newcomer j_mcc99 Member

Canada

Wow... 116 posts.... well then... I guess you're right, this thread is absolutly useless. Those 8 constant viewers should continuously be notified of this. Thank you OrR for bringing this to my attention. I'm going to come up with a more permanent contingency plan right away.

errr... no, I won't. I'm just kidding, you're an ass. Thanks for posting and helping this thread grow. =)

8. _Mazza_

Member _Mazza_ GBAtemp Regular

United Kingdom
    errr no i think you'll find he's right. What's the point of starting a new topic if there's already another one with 116 posts with people talking about the exact same subject.

9. j_mcc99
    OP

Newcomer j_mcc99 Member

Canada
    I'm trying to find hardware specs on that gba cart memory module expansion.... but there's not alot of deets out there right now. It went on sale yesterday so I'm sure somebody's ripped the thing apart already! [​IMG]

Mozilla Minimo neads 64 MB... I'm guessing it would be somewhere in this range since they are selling it for $33 USD.

10. OrR

Germany
    Oh, come on, be nice... [​IMG] You have to admit, this thread is useless, just use one of the other two. If you are too lazy to read, you don't deserve an answer, anyway.

11. Lily

Former Staff Lily One Scary Lady

Canada
    Please use the existing thread for discussion.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.