OP
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Australia
I made myself a new sig finally. My signature space has been lonely for quite a while
wink.gif

It's not the most complicated or stylish sig out there but it's based on my Mii avatar and also new Wii advert images (the Wii sword).

So what do you think?

Opium

PogoShell it to me ™
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Australia
Yeah I've been playing around with that. I think I'm under a bit of a Wii spell at the moment, Nintendo gave me a call, I'm going to a special Wii party this Wednesday
wub.gif

Dragonlord

Linux-Dragon of quick wit and sharp tongue
Trophies
Website
www.indiedb.com
XP
Country
Swaziland
Hehe... I wondered how long it takes for people to make a "sword" picture. Kinda the first thing that jumps in your mind if you think about the possibilities of this technic.

mthrnite

So it goes.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
United States
Ahh, always nice to see a matching tie and handkerchief!

.. and I like the mii of yoo, friendly and inviting. Much better than your last avatar IMO, which made me want to run away.

What was that scary fellow from by the way.. I know I should know, but the thousand hours of Time Splitters I've put in kept clouding my memory. ZOMBIE! SHOOT IT SHOOT IT!

.. oh and I believe when someone is knighted the queen lops off your shoulders, not your head, but I'm not British so I plead ignorance on the matter.

mthrnite

So it goes.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
United States
Thank you TheStump, that was killin' me. I knew I'd seen it before.
I've only played Half Life (1) on PS2 and only part way in, due to a nasty disk error.
My pc isn't powerful enough to do it justice, so I'll have to wait till I get my Intel mac to get in on that goodness.

mthrnite

So it goes.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
United States
I actually think an xbox is in my future, if for nothing else, the nude patch for DOA Beach Volleyball is quite compelling.
ohmy.gif

Sorry for pulling the post off topic there Opium, I seem to have a propensity for that.
frown.gif

Sc4rFac3d

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
Yeah I've been playing around with that. I think I'm under a bit of a Wii spell at the moment, Nintendo gave me a call, I'm going to a special Wii party this Wednesday
wub.gif

wow, you're lucky!
biggrin.gif
I remember I got a mail from NoE about the same thing just a few days ago. But the chances I get chosen is probably 1 in a zillion.
frown.gif

Site & Scene News

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: yawn