Not open for further replies.

OsQ_Oscar

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
China
Nintendo miiverse does not allow posting numbers , ID's and so on

But can we encrypt our message using such tools like AES encryption , and post something really bad like piracy download links that linked to an encrypted file?

I know this is bad , but will nintendo soon realize this trick and ban my account?

VitaType

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Since the whole point of most crypto systems is to make the result look random your message would be most likely deleted due to beeing spam.
You would need a steganography system to hide your encrypted text within a normal message. Maybe even something as simple as utilizing purposeful spelling mistakes.
But the fact that you have to share a secret between sender and all receivers for this (a secret key for the crypto when used and the exact method for the hiding) leads to the question why you would do that.
Just use the channel you would used to transmit the key/method for your dirty piracy links instead.
No need to mess-up our beloved MiiVerse.
Or are you even one of this retarded ISIS terrorist who use this kind of networks for coordinating there murdering?
Stay out of our network with your crime! Who knows how fast Nintendo will close it since we have free access without a subscriber model despite the fact that it's moderated.

I know this is bad , but will nintendo soon realize this trick and ban my account?
This is what we all can hope for if you begin to post that kind of links in the MiiVerse...

Last edited by VitaType,

OsQ_Oscar

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
China
But in fact, we can secretly using encrypted chatting tools such as threema, firechat,twitter message email and so on to hide the intent for sharing inappropriate links mentioned above.

But why most people do not use this trick?

In china ,Baiduyun cloud file sharing service (百度云) always remove inappropriate links like pXXn , violence and something bad
but if people can hide their real file type using encrypted winrar files or some software,the process of figuring out inappropriate content will be difficult and hard

And also we can give the winrar password to the person who downloaded our file using normal chatting apps like whatsapp
[Experience about evading censorship in china]

OsQ_Oscar

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
China
Because most people don't use Miiverse.
We can also condone crazy piracy activity on GBAtemp using this trick!
We can post encrypted text in this forum and only share decryption key to people who're really want to download the piracy file
This maybe the best censorship evading technique on GBAtemp forum
[Is the admins now angry?]

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

For example i want to post http://www.piracy.com/ on this forum , we can use online AES encryption tool on http://www.encrypt-easy.com/encrypt-text
The encrypted text will be yZbInf58uD0Wvi82oJy8QD2p9/+75T4/cB8Y4zu16P0===
And if people want to me to give him the password ,they have to PM me (the key for this cipher text is 0000 )
[Is this behavior very bad?]

Deleted member 333767

Trophies
XP
The moderators will just delete forum posts with random strings of numbers.

The reason were not allowed to share links to pirated software on this forum is not because of 'censorship' as you put it, it's illegal in many juristictions world-wide.

RemixDeluxe

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I dont understand the obsession with spreading around pirated content. If people want to pirate badly enough they know where to go to get it. No need to muddy the hands of GBAtemp for no reason.

Ryccardo

Penguin accelerator
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I have successfully posted a Minecraft world seed, or alternatively a wifi password if so you fancy, in the Minecraft WiiU group

DinohScene

Gay twink catboy
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
"I'm going to encrypt a piracy link and post it in the miiverse hurr durr"

God, that must be the most pathetic thing I've heard.

Minox

Thanks for the fish
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
We can also condone crazy piracy activity on GBAtemp using this trick!
We can post encrypted text in this forum and only share decryption key to people who're really want to download the piracy file
This maybe the best censorship evading technique on GBAtemp forum
[Is the admins now angry?]
Congratulations, you just got this topic locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Sak is a fishy pineapple