What!? I can change this??
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Hello all, I'm trying to run the opera browser on the new ezV kernel. 1.62 . Using an ezV and 3-1 pack and the same rom I had used successfully many times before. Everytime I start the rom up it says I don't have my memory pack in. I do.
I take the pack out, put it back in, restart. I'm always careful to select GBALINK since that makes the RAM usable or something....The rumble works fine...the GBA portion works fine....

Is it just me???

roflmywaffle

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This question is getting ridiculously asked. It's not broken. Apparently no one read the kernel release notes.

When you're hovered over the Opera Browser (or any program that needs/utilizes the RAM pack), tap "Rumble on" with your stylus on the bottom screen. It will change to "GBAlink On", Then it works properly.

Windirt (the EZ Flash Representative that speaks English) DID tell us about this...

PBC

What!? I can change this??
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
nope!! sorry...I did mention in the FIRST POST that I was careful to select GBALINK eachtime I tried!

So...this is abit different i think? Waffle do you have an EZV + 3-1 + new kernal and have tried?

roflmywaffle

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hmmm...wacky. I didn't use the Opera Browser to test, I used DSO and tested it on GBAlink only. I assumed that, as in 1.61, if one program detected it in GBALink on, it would work in all of them.

When I tested it on "Rumble On", just now, same result- Dslinux detected the RAM.

I tried the Opera Browser, and you're definitely right- it has broken under 1.62, neither mode works. Sorry for my error. :'(

(And, yes, I'm omgwtfbbq on the EZV forums.)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @SylverReZ, lol +1