Former AKAIO Programmer
Trophies
Website
normmatt.com
XP
Country
New Zealand
cory1492 said:
The new EZ5 open beta kernel was released with a slight change, setRomPage is now to 0x100 instead of 0x300 and apparently it is now working on 3in1plus...

If someone feels like giving it a try with a standalone patch and a new 3in1+
http://nds.cmamod.com/ez5/CZ-O31Pp-test2.zip
it'd be appreciated. If it works, see if it crashes out in use as apparently EZ5 and 3in1+ are doing so though that may come down to beta ROM patches and such. It seems to be working flawlessly still on my own (old, first model) 3in1 using R4 1.18 and this version of the patch (so it should be safe to merge that minor change to the page for ak.)

I've changed it on my build but haven't tested it yet, i'll try it on my old 3in1 phat sometime and see if it still works or not.

Dawwer

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
It works very well, many thanx to you!!!

Edit:

Only one thing - what about it bookmarks? When i edit it, after shutdown Opera and start it again, DS always write "Corrupt bookmark data encountered. The corrupt data will be removed". And bookmarks are gone... And i must again set up all again (Language, time, password...).

cory1492

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Normatt said:
I've changed it on my build but haven't tested it yet, i'll try it on my old 3in1 phat sometime and see if it still works or not.
Ah, saved me from dealing with Smiths did ya
biggrin.gif

Dawwer said:
Only one thing - what about it bookmarks? When i edit it, after shutdown Opera and start it again, DS always write "Corrupt bookmark data encountered. The corrupt data will be removed". And bookmarks are gone... And i must again set up all again (Language, time, password...).
Which slot1 card are you using it with? Someone mentioned bookmarks getting corrupted with EZ5 slot1 in it's new open beta as well, I've yet to have an issue with corrupt bookmarks using my original model 3in1, AK2, AKAIO 1.3final+latest loader update minus any standalone patch or on my 3in1 with R4+1.18 with standalone patch after multiple reboots on both.

Dawwer

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
cory1492 said:
Which slot1 card are you using it with? Someone mentioned bookmarks getting corrupted with EZ5 slot1 in it's new open beta as well, I've yet to have an issue with corrupt bookmarks using my original model 3in1, AK2, AKAIO 1.3final+latest loader update minus any standalone patch or on my 3in1 with R4+1.18 with standalone patch after multiple reboots on both.

Thanx for advice, if i copied latest loader update, all works correctly. Once again thanx a lot to all!
yaynds.gif

Another World

Emulate the Planet!
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
wiki.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Colombia
norm said to me that 1.3 final has a few save glitches which have been fixed in the 1.4 beta. he did not elaborate but it might explain the isolated incidents that some (including myself) have experienced with the opera settings getting wiped. i experienced with a clean dump of opera, unpatched, if that matters.

-another world

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    straferz @ straferz: Anybody know why this is happening to my ACWW town...