Hacking Opera 2.0 Upgrade Leaked?

borissaid

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Someone has posted in another scene site that the Opera 2.0 upgrade has been leaked. No other details except that it has tabbed browsing.

ether2802

we have the techno...!!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
thanks for the big review you have aporting to the GBATemp....!!!

p.s. maybe a link or the name of the page come to your mind??

ether2802

we have the techno...!!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Yeah baby.!!! I knew that this one needed to be paid, I'll have it for free when it comes out, but maybe not the day that comes out, I don't want to do the same stupid action I did the Oct 23rd

And what da hell is Wiispeak??

gumbyscout

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
One question, was the flash SDK updated so that it could be used with this browser? Sure, it's nice to have tabs, but it will just be a gimmick if it doesn't support a newer version of flash.

Luriden

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ether2802 said:
And what da hell is Wiispeak??

A microphone. Its only main use so far is the ability to talk to people on your friends list in the new Animal Crossing game. I don't know why you'd need it for the Opera Browser... or hell, even for Animal Crossing. It's a stupid idea.

jservs7

Witcher of Whores
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Where does it say Opera 2.0 was leaked? The details were leaked, but I saw nothing about the actual app out in the wild. Rephrase topic or no?

LightyKD

Future CEO of OUYA Inc.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wii Speak support is awesome!!!! I don't know about you peeps but I do a lot of "group" web browsing where I share links through my AIM buddies while surfing or I chat over the phone while A friend and I web surf. I'm elated about this! Other than that I REALLY hope that we get 1) picture downloads to photo channel (make that damn channel useful for once
tongue.gif
) and 2) better flash support!

jservs7

Witcher of Whores
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Noitora said:
Nintendo is ripping people off, pay for the browser!? come on now...The other 3rd gen consoles have a better browser for free.
I'm hoping that its not only free for people that payed for the first one, but free for those that downloaded the first one before they started charging for it.

gumbyscout

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Noitora said:
Nintendo is ripping people off, pay for the browser!? come on now...The other 3rd gen consoles have a better browser for free.
Since when did the 360 have a web browser? Or free really any internet anything?

Luriden

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
gumbyscout said:
Noitora said:
Since when did the 360 have a web browser? Or free really any internet anything?

Dreamcast had a browser. It wasn't the best, but I went without a computer for a long time and that was my primary web browser. Free as hell.

From what I remember, I think the Saturn had a browser too. I never had a Saturn but that's just what I heard.

PSP has a free web browser as well.

blinktoday

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
gumbyscout said:
Noitora said:
Since you could connect it to Windows Media Centre Dumbshit,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I hate these DIY furniture kits so bad