OPenWii

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by choochoo72, Jun 12, 2008.

Jun 12, 2008

OPenWii by choochoo72 at 4:24 PM (1,476 Views / 0 Likes) 5 replies

1. choochoo72
    OP

Newcomer choochoo72 Newbie

United States
    What I need to know is, My OpenWii chip was done back in August 2007, and now I get the unauhtorized error 101 message with most of the newer games. What should I do, and how do I go about doing it? I didn't mod it myself and the guy that did it for me lives about 3 hours away from me. Help me out please

2. skawo96

Member skawo96 GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

United Kingdom
    Fuh finally end of flood control...

As for openwii have you upgraded it to latest 2.4 firmware? Have you patched games? Go to this website and post the question there.

3. idunnoilikends

Member idunnoilikends GBAtemp Fan

United States
    You just need the current update

4. Organizer

Newcomer Organizer Member

I've not been around for a long time and now looking for openwii 2.4 attiny hex or the latest that still works for attiny, however all links I can find refer to openwii.org which I for some reason cant access at all? Anyone else having some issues with their website, are they down, or is it just something crazy with my provided?

5. HisshouBuraiKen

Member HisshouBuraiKen GBAtemp Regular

United States
    The openwii site has been offline for a long long time.

Your best bet is to use one of the many softmod solutions, preferably a USB loader if you've got a hard drive available. I'm an old openwii guy myself but pretty much everything related to the chip is long gone, there are newer and better things than drivechips out there now.

6. Organizer

Newcomer Organizer Member

That explains, and sure there are. Just would be very convenient to carry on with my attiny chip without messing around [​IMG] Thanks for the update..